Send Out Cards

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Seashell, May 24, 2008.

1. eaglegene Member

westfam11: I just joined Send Out Cards. I am just
    loving it so far. Being able to send
    someone something as soon as you
    think of it and it only takes about 3 minutes
    or less, it is a great time saver.

I plan on having lots of fun with this.

Becky
    Did you join just to use the service or will you try to make a business out of it too?
  2. dawnmo New Member

Hi Becky, you're going to love SendOutCards. I just had a great meeting with a realtor and she is SO excited about using the system for follow-up. This is a very fun business!
  3. westfam11 Member

eaglegene: Did you join just to use the service or will you try to make a business out of it too?
    I am going to use it and make a business out of it. It is too easy. No convincing someone to join. Just show someone how to send a card, they will either "get it" or they won't.

Its a shame in this economy that some businesses are cutting back on marketing. This is a time they should be doing more than the next guy and doing more to keep their current customers.

Send out cards can be the tool that keeps their customers coming back. When is the last time your insurance agent, real estate agent, dog groomer, etc. sent you a thank you card, birthday card? It normally would be too time consuming but with this system you can just point and click and your done. They will receive a card in the mail in your own handwriting. You can also download a picture and put that on the front. How smart is that?

I am convinced this will help a lot of people build strong and long relationships with their clients, business partners, family, etc.

Becky
  4. dawnmo New Member

Congrats, Becky! You're going to do great. I love your attitude and you truly get the relationship marketing concept. I've been embracing this side of it a bit more as I encounter business professionals who want to be 'top of mind' with their customers when the economy turns around and people start buying again.

Will you be able to make it to Convention this year? I'd love to meet you!

Dawn
  5. westfam11 Member

Thanks Dawn.

No I won't be able to make the convention. I would like to but we
    are going to be doing a move across some states and it just isn't possible. Next year will be different though.

Becky
  6. dawnmo New Member

Good luck with your move. Maybe you can sign up for the live streaming.
  7. dawnmo New Member

What a great Convention! Many announcements...but the most important announcement is the introduction of the new SOCBOX - a physical, tangible product that can be sold at home parties, tradeshows, fundraisers, etc.

Now you can start earning money with SOC as a 'Retail Affiliate', which costs just $25. (You do need to sign up as a customer first.)

I am happy to provide more info to anyone interested.
  8. GaryCameron New Member

dawnmo: There are arguments to be made for and against just about any compensation plan out there, but I think the SOC comp plan is awesome. You need 12 to get promoted...not to earn commission. New distributors earn $120 for coaching a new wholesale customer or distributor - that's pretty good cash for a part time builder.
    Hey, thanks for the clarification. The pay plan was explained a little different to me. Your information is better and more complete. I am looking at it on the side to help me keep in contact with people.
  9. dawnmo New Member

It's definitely a great tool for keeping in touch with people. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Dawn
  10. westfam11 Member

Since joining Send Out Cards I have
    sent more cards in one month than I
    have in the last five years.

It is really great to have this tool so that
    when you hear of someone needing
    encouragement, or is sick, you don't
    have to remember to go to the store
    or post office, you just turn on your
    computer and send a card. I love it!

Becky
  11. dawnmo New Member

Me, too, Becky. I used to be so bad at sending birthday cards, thank you cards etc. I am still not the best, but I am 1000X better than I used to be.

I am glad SOC is working out so well for you!
  12. annadenise Member

I have been in Send Out Cards for a year and signed up at the highest level. I told a few under me in my primary business I was in it, but have not promoted it due to being so busy with my primary business. I have not used it much other than sending cards to some friend's and family. The brownies are a great gift to send and they even have a gift card for Starbucks that I have used when sending cards. I'm now starting to use this in my primary business to thank people for their order's of product.

I have a question though since I have not played around with this alot as regards doing anything "original" with pictures. The company I am in has images - jpegs - we can use on lead capture pages, blogs, etc. with some nice pictures of the product or the product logo. Can those be put on a blank card??
  13. dawnmo New Member

Hi Denise, yes, you can add those to the front of a card. The only caution is that if you are taking them off a website, the resolution is likely very low. If at all possible, see if you can get a higher resolution image from the company...and make sure you have approval from your company to use the images on a card. In the system training section of your website there are some tutorials for you on using Picture Plus.

Since you can only upload one image (jpg) onto the front of a card, you may have to use a separate image editing program to get your multiple images (logos, product images, etc.) into one image.

Dawn
  14. DCollier Member

Great Advise Dawn.
    Adding Pictures to your back office within PicturePlus is great.
    Getting these sized and put on one file is the fun.
    I use The Print Shop (retails for under $40 and its easy to edit,size,crop etc. then save to a 300 dpi Jpeg file . then within PicturePlus you can upload to the front of your card. Very cool. and personal to friends ,family and even doing business.
    need any help just ask with in this forum.
  15. dawnmo New Member

I use The Print Shop, too...a very old version of it! It is very simple to use compared to photoshop and paint shop pro...I am still trying to figure those out!

For all you SendOutCards reps and customers, here is a fun website with lots of creative ideas for Christmas cards:

(not an affiliate link)

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf988253.tip.html

For those of you who don't know this: you can easily upload images such as those on the website above to the front of greeting cards. Get in touch with one of the SendOutCards reps on this forum for more info.
  16. chuckf2000 New Member

Do you get payed for selling to customers only?

I understand you get payed based on the # of points you sale. How much do you make on 1 sale of $25 to an individual?

How do you qualify to become a manager, senior manager etc.?

I've looked at this before. I'm glad I'm taking a second look. It's a awesome idea.
  17. chuckf2000 New Member

I've looked at this opportunity before. It's an awesome idea. In my day job, I'm a REALTOR and a program like this can make a difference in helping me to keep in touch with my customers for repeat business.

Then, during the slow times, I'll sell it to other real estate agents and anyone in the sales field.

There is an awesome new home party plan too with a 49%commission just starting out.

I'd be glad to answer anyones questions. PM me.

Chuck
  18. luvtravel New Member

I finally saw the light and getting SOCbox to start as a Retail affiliate. I conduct home parties, online parties and basket parties so this is the perfect fit for me!

More info to come soon........[IMG]

Terri
  19. dawnmo New Member

Excellent, Terri. Keep us posted on how your parties go for you.

[IMG]
  20. LizzyBeth New Member

I'm in SendOutCards as well. I love it, it compliments my current business and helps me appreciate my clients/customers and I'm also building a separate stream of income by sharing it with others. I've having loads of fun with it.

I often hear the comparison to NetFlix which makes so much sense,, imagine several years ago if you were given the opportunity to "get in" with Net Flix. Where you can make a % of every card & gift sent out by your family/friends that have signed up with Netflix under you... right now you'd be sitting pretty.
    Well the same is expected of Send Out Cards... just in a different industry (Cards and Gifting).

(Think about all the other things we "Do From Home"... Read Books through your Kindle, Order Groceries through PeaPod, Videos Through Netflix... and.... Send out cards & gifts with SendOutCards. [IMG]