SEO Tips and Tricks, Your tutorial Advise About Applying SEO To a Website or Blogs Is Needed.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by BusinessIdeas, Dec 9, 2014.

1. BusinessIdeas

BusinessIdeas Member

SEO can be difficult to get your head around when you start to apply SEO and keyword's to your website or blog. So I believe everyone thinks it is more complicated than it really is. I know building backlinks from high ranking website's are a great start. Keeping your website updated and owning the domain name for 3 years is better than just 1 year. Use

Google Webmaster and Google ad-word keyword planner is advised in choosing keyword to put in your website. Put the keywords in titles, paragraphs, alt text on pictures but make sure the keywords fit in to natural conversation English.

I am not an expert but learning fast, so I would like to hear all the member tips and advise.

This thread could help other new members learn all about SEO.

What is your SEO plan?

2. Bettingtipslive

Bettingtipslive New Member

I would recommend to anyone looking to build a new website to use wordpress. There are a multitude of free plugins within wordpress that can be installed at the click of a button which are seo friendly and can save you immense time and money.

Dereco Cherry likes this.
  3. BusinessIdeas

BusinessIdeas Member

Good tip ^^ WordPress is designed for SEO and easy to add tags and keyword tools with WordPress.

4. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

5. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Interesting,

This is a subject which has no one answer, SEO is a science today, very difficult to know how to stay on top of Google organic search results. I have been in this war with Google ever since I learned that PPC is a waste of money. It was part of my strategy to start as you must have traffic to be recognized in search engines, so it is hard for most to get to top given start up sites cannot generate enough traffic without spending money for hits, and I spent a ton to get those hits over the years. Were they converting, no, as with most, you only get a small percentage of conversions, but you need the traffic in the end to ever succeed with any website marketing campaign.

With the Google zoo of penquin and panda attacking every year with new rules and regulations on who they will index and who they won'tm SEO is not an easy thing to succeed at for most. I learned the hard way that what use to work yesterday does not mean it will work tomorrow when it comes to getting on top of organic search engines. It takes an astute marketer to stay on top of all the correct strategies which change constantly. I have been down this long road for years, and took advantage of every single SEO tool that came along, and there were many. Blogging use to work, now, it is questionable for most. Great content is crucial, but even this does not work as well as one would think. It takes more than one strategy to stay on top these days.

I have targeted what I thought was going to be the best universally used keywords which allow my sites to pull traffic in a broad sense, not tied to one product or service, company or category, no, I figured I had to have a universal main site which I can then post my multiple business opportunties on which can be changed up as needed, not focused on one product or service. It has worked for me as I have been on top of Google for several years which adds to the traffic count which keeps my site relevant for my keywords. I have also changed up order of my best opportunties to keep content looking fresh to Google, also important. The old backlink strategy is near worthless as I see it, never used it after seeing no improvements when this strategy was being pumped years ago as important in SEO, not in my experience, in fact, I am on opposite end of common knowledge with zero backlinks. Think about it, you cannot control backlink content, so it get hurt you more than help you, bet you didn't know that little tidbit.

Success to all,

6. ricksalas

ricksalas New Member

I believe in doing what successful people do but dont teach. Sure some teach SEO a certain way to make money, but what are they really doing to have success? You see, most people are doing the same things and most people are not succeding in SEO. They are not succeding and when they are they have to fight and spend valuable time getting back at the top of the search results.And usually never make any money even if they are at the top.

So people can never trick the search engines long term that a certain marketing piece is the best and should be at the top of the search engines. When everybody starts doing the same thing to try to trick the search engines, the search engines ban that strategy trick.

You see, seo is done for a purpose. To generate income or genarate views to something free like a non profit or something but generally it's to generate income from traffic created by the search engines. But if that traffic has no place to go it usually never generates sales or returning visits.

Top search engine placement is created when you teach on topics nobody has ever heard about or is not online. A topic of a topic. And also traffic from SEO is worthless if you dont have an expert frame for a target niche market. An expert frame might be 4 or 5 products, a group coaching, one one one coaching, multiple articles and maybe a membership.

People are attracted to people with expert platforms and return again and again because you have the expert platform and all the other components Ive mentioned. You dont have to have them all but some will work.

With content, even if you don't know much about your topic, if you take the time to create expert level content, in a conversational way, the keywords will be in it naturally and it will be great content which will be backed up by your expert frame.

Now, when you post, it's something people want to learn about, you can create it easily because there are no rules to mess up ( just write from the heart) and you've learned the material nobody knows about that fills a need. You get natural views that people want, sending your content through the roof and you don't have to worry about the search engines banning your content in the future.

Usually doing things like tricking the search engines will really mess you up down the line and people wonder why they have to start all over again because they are tired of always having to somehow trick the search engines. Things are changing for the better. The search engines are getting really good at getting what they want. The best information for the end user. The best SEO is, I believe, what I just mentioned.

Hope this helps even if you have to take time off to somehow seperate yourself from your competition. It's worth it. I would do what the successful are doing, not what they say to do.You can waste years as if you never did a thing if you are doing things that dont give value to the end user. No money exchanges hands without something valuable that you can give for it.

P.S. If you do it this way you wont have to worry about backlinks. This is my advise for applying SEO to a website or blog.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  7. Dereco Cherry

Dereco Cherry Member

I couldn't have said it any better myself. Great reply!