September Coastal Seminar Updates 2008 Kissimmee, Florida Gaylord Palms

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by JenaV, Sep 14, 2008.

1. JenaV New Member

Well the Coastal Seminar took place this weekend on Friday and Saturday September 12th and 13th at Kissimmee Florida/Orlando/Disney Area.

I want to remind everyone that you can attend the "Special Coastal Board of Directors Conference Call"
    tomorrow evening, latest seminar updates at the following number.

Monday at 9 PM, EST / 8PM CST/ 7PM MST/ 6PM PST(Arizona)/ 3PM Hawaii for those in HI

1-712-338-8000 / pin code 1103#
  2. tomlish New Member

Hi Jena, Tom and I were there and had such a good time. We used our membership and stayed at the Radisson for 5 nights at $42 a night and others paid $118. What a savings, almost $400.

Yes, get your self addressed stamped envelope to the shipping center and get your updates. The Mexico trip sounds awesome to us!

Use your membership and save money.

ohiomom5
  3. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome ohiomom5[IMG]

We didn't get to go this year but when we went down to Florida last year on like, last minute (procrastination is our middle name) - we just booked a suite with the discount cards and saved 50% at a Laquinta Suites right outside of Disney.

Fun stuff - next time we go, though, I want to use either the vacation homes card or the condo card and book a condo for a week and just plain hang out - no meetings or nothing - just us, the pool, Disney and fun...[IMG]