Share your story

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Louisa, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Louisa

Louisa New Member

Hi peeps,

I just wanted to ask, what separates your MLM company from the rest and why did you choose to go with it?
  2. Conner Hogan

Conner Hogan New Member

Which mlm company is that?
  3. Anders J

Anders J Member

After some time getting experience online I came to realize that the actual work is the same regardless of what MLM/direct sales opportunity you want to be a apart of.

With the income opportunities being the least amount of sales needed with a product that everyone needs and a company all the biggest in the industry have been a member of at sometime in their online experience gives it credibility enough for me to pick the one I have. Ad the marketing system that works and you do not need anything else. The most reason for the biggest has left is that they have branched out to other options.
  4. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Member

The reason I joined my company (MyFunLife) is because:
    - It is NEW so that means I start from the top if I joined early.
    - There isn't a team in my country doing it yet. Trying to build the first team.
    - There's spill over so people have been placed under me without me having to do anything.
    - Good travel deals... Everyone loves Travel! and I use it often.
    - Cheap! Only $25 and can quit anytime you want without any Fee's
    - Has attracted a lot of successful leaders.
  5. discrat

discrat Member

I tried MLM but honestly it is just not for me. I did it offline in the Nineties and online in the 2000s.

The thing with MLM is even though you can build a huge downline it can erode straight beneath you. I have witnessed this with my own eyes. It is like a dominos effect !

You become dependent on other people's work. They get excited at first but when they realize there is going to be work then they start to exit. Soon others follow

Btw, please do not use Spillover as a marketing point to secure future prospects. Spillover can be an added benefit but if you tell everyone that they can make big bucks with Spillover then you will get a bunch of people doing nothing and waiting for their uplines to put members in their downlines.

Its a recipe for disaster.

Just my 2 cents.
    PeterMFL likes this.
  6. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Member

I strongly agree! I've had so many people trying to pull me out of my successful business by saying things like I'll be making up to 6000 in my first month just from Spillover...
    I just laugh and wish them luck...
  7. Anders J

Anders J Member

That is why you should build your list before they get into your opportunity.