shop NBC

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by vagabond, Sep 16, 2008.

1. vagabond

vagabond New Member

Hello all,

I was just offered the skill shop NBC and would like some help deciding. Does anyone work this skill? What can you tell me about it? I have worked HSN in the past and had problems with the program, is the program for shop NBC similar to HSN? Also, what is the average pay for this skill? I would appreciate any advice you can give. Thanks.
  2. rsoler001

rsoler001 New Member

Hi Vagabond,

Is been a while I've been in here been busy with voicelog...but west just offered me hsn and wanted to know if you ever accepted it? if so, can you give me some feedback regarding pay etc...

RO
  3. vagabond

vagabond New Member

Hi Ro, long time no chat, how's it going? HSN was the first skill I had back when I first started at west. I didn't work it very long because I kept having problems with the "click" program freezing up and I requested a different skill. At the time the money was great though $12 hr easy, of course it was around Christmas time and we all know skills start out paying more and then go down, back then they were paying .24-.27 cent a minute but that may not be the case now. I am sure a lot has changed since I did it. It did have upsells and you did everything from taking orders to checking, canceling and helping them find stuff. Kind of like Pro flowers but on a much larger scale. Hope this helps.
  4. rsoler001

rsoler001 New Member

Hey Vagabond,

It's good to hear from you tell me how are you doing? what skill you have now? I did resigned from lenscrafters mainly because the pals were too pushy and very strict with this skill. I felt too much pressure as opposed to other skills I've had with west. Anyway, don't regret it one bit. I want to know if the software is user freindly for the hsn skill...and when you said back then how long is this? and one more thing...I KNOW you have proflowers if you could pm me I'd like to tell you were there are hiring right now! I'ts a excellent work at home job. As you know I work west as a part time and have other contracts etc... to supplement my income from working from home. OOPS I got off track anyway why did you leave hsn?
  5. rsoler001

rsoler001 New Member

P.S Vagabond,

AND IT'S NOT VOICELOG it's actually a better opportunity and making more money hr and you can work anytime of the day. YOU work when you want and as much as you want. I would tell you here but I rather not disclose the info in public. PM me if you are interested k..

RO
  6. rsoler001

rsoler001 New Member

Vagabond,

I just tried to edit my profile because I noticed I had my old email but for some reason it's not going through. So don't try to pm me...my profile email is not correct. Anyway let me know what you would like to do if you want the info I'm offering and we will work something out.

RO
  7. vagabond

vagabond New Member

I would love to hear about it. I resigned from GE because it got to be too much of a headache dealing with pals, I still have pro flowers but they don't have any hours right now. Send me an e-mail, I think it is listed on my profile, if not it is [email protected]
  8. vagabond

vagabond New Member

Ro,

It has been about a year since I worked HSN and I am not sure if it was their program or my computer but it kept freezing up on me and you would be stuck talking to a customer and your screen wouldn't do anything, I got tired of telling people to call back.
  9. rsoler001

rsoler001 New Member

Vagabond,

You got it! I will send you an email later tonight about 9nish cause I'm working right now...k

RO
  10. rsoler001

rsoler001 New Member

Vagabond,

Check your email I just send it to you.

RO
  11. rosielopey

rosielopey New Member

Hi RO
    Long time no see, okay I want to know about this opportunity to. I did get another skill with west and it is the cr*ck*t line but as you I am always seeking a better opportunity.

Rosie
  12. rsoler001

rsoler001 New Member

Hey Rosie,

How are you? tell me wat's up with you lately. give me a cnt and I will send you the info.

RO
  13. rosielopey

rosielopey New Member

14. Jetwashington

Jetwashington New Member

Hey, I am new to this site and would love to hear of the new opportunity too! I was searching info for a home job since I am 7mths pregnant and wanted to see about staying home when I have the baby. Any info will help. [​IMG]
  15. Jetwashington

Jetwashington New Member

Could you give me info on this RSoler? It sounds perfect for me [​IMG]
  16. rsoler

rsoler New Member

Hi Vagabond,

I just realized that the skill I mentioned above was not the one offered to me...I made a typo! reread it just now and realized it! duh...vagabond is shopnbc the training i accepted not HSN. I see that you were also offered that one. anyway how is it going? I am waiting for webinar schedule I completed the training and it looks kind of easy just taking orders and minimal short scripting. How do you like it? have you started yet?

RO
  17. rsoler

rsoler New Member

JETWASHINGTON,

send me your contact info!

RO
  18. vagabond

vagabond New Member

Hey Ro,

I completely forgot to call last Sunday, I remembered around 7 my time but then I realized I don't know the time difference and though it might be too late. I am on Central time. Anyway, I am kind of dragging the training out on shop NBC, it seems to be about the same as HSN except a lot less stuff which should be nice. Provided that Oracle thing works I think I might like it. I am on the systems part of the training and so far it has taken so little time that I am wondering if it gets a lot harder toward the end? Is there a really big test at the end?
  19. elisce

elisce New Member

Hi rsoler001,

I am new at West and I would love to know more about another work at home job. Would you please be so kind to email me the information at [email protected] because what I am hearing I know I need another back up plan. I am still waiting on my logins for the VM skill. Thanks for your help it will certainly be appreciated. I await your feedback....
  20. rsoler

rsoler New Member

Vagabond,

the final test is relatively easy...but i would print screen all docs for reference. It help me a lot. anyway you can still call me Sunday since, you are on central at 7pm your time is only 10pm eastern. I am a night owl so it's ok to call me that late.

Ro