shop NBC

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by vagabond, Sep 16, 2008.

1. rsoler

rsoler New Member

oops,

I mean my time is 10pm[​IMG]
  2. KHirst22

KHirst22 New Member

Hi Everyone,

I have just complete all training on shop NBC. I am waiting for the webinar which should be sometime this week. I will keep you posted on how it is going with them.

Ro, I am also interested in voicelog. I will pm you.
  3. rsoler

rsoler New Member

KHirst22,

Please heed my warning do not APPLY FOR VOICELOG! If you know what is an independent contractor according to IRS GUIDELINES...then you will not recieve this treatment with voicelog. I have just about had it with them! They break all the rules and treat you like an employee vs IC. I have formerly filed an SS-8 form and mailed it out to IRS and I am currently doing everything in my end to Have this COMPANY investigated a.s.a.p. I can tell you that they monitor every call...(which i didn't have a problem) until they started sending emails one after the other controlling and monitoring everything I said and even have the balls! Practically prohibiting me from using my own words...and on TOP of that we are told to ASK FOR PERMISSION TO USE THE RESTROOM! amongst other things i prefer not to comment on for personal reasons. This Company will go down the downside is that IRS takes about 4-6 months to investigate my case! But, I can tell you this much after I'm declared an employee i have the right to go after them with a lawyer and sue them! This is my intention and I will do everything in my power to see that we (people that work for this company that do not dare speak up) is justified and remedy of all insults and misclassifying independent contractors as employees. As soon as I told them that they were breaching my contract they took my hrs away and never responded to my emails. Yes if your reading this JOSE and SONYA ALONZO so called trainer/manager. Read well! I'm out to get you and I've got enough paperwork to prove my case! So KHIrst I hope that answer your ? If you don't mind degradation and asking to potty evertime you need to use the restroom than go ahead and apply with VOICELOG! These companies want to save all the money they can't and they prey on us because some of us want to work so bad from home. Let's understand something we have rights as an employee and rights as an independent contractor and when I get my response from IRS which by the way was already they have misclassified me as an employee according to a free consultation from an employee lawyer in Florida who advice me to wait on IRS for the outcome and said it will take some time but once there I'm out for JUSTICE! I have never been so degraded working for anyone else! I just love the idea that i saved all emails/im msgs send/recieved by them all my docs will support my case! Also My plan is very simple and legitimate I want to get others to know what they are doing and getting away with (BUT NOT FOR LONG). People need to know the truth of these companies and stop falling for it without researching there rights as an IC. Well, i've said for now but rest assure that you hear from me and about voicelog in the near future! Also, I'm seeking justice and I will prevail and I will let every single forum that mentions Voicelog and let people know what they are doing!
  4. rsoler

rsoler New Member

P.S.

If any other Independent contractor work for VOICELOG and you feel the same as I do. I ask you to come forward or pm me. My intention is to get as much clarification as I can and the more people that come forward well...think CLASS SUIT against VOICELOG. You have every right to do this! We can matter and speak up and let your voice be heard! If you fear losing your job then i suggest at least do your research and go to IRS WEBSITE under (Independent Contractor (Self-Employed) or Employee?) read common Law Rules Facts that provide evidence of the degree of control and independence fall into three categories:
    Behavioral: Does the company control or have the right to control what the worker does and how the worker does his or her job?
    keep reading and your will be shock and amazed how Stupid VOICELOG has been! just by telling you to ask to use the restroom! sinks there boat! I just can't believe how stupid this Company is! OH wow I'm pumped and I have to say people READ! READ! READ! your rights!
    Ro
  5. rsoler

rsoler New Member

OH!

Make no mistake for those who feel the need to speak well of VOICELOG! This is not about how easy the job is? cause let me tell you this is the easiest job i've ever had working from home! However, Voicelog insist that there training manual be reinforce (which by the way also a no no for an independent contractor!) Jose swears he is so detailed! were that's were the mistake comes in...as I said before please read your rights people. To continue, for those who feel the need to defend voicelog... just remember that there is really nothing to defend when reality hits you and you realized you have been stripped from your rights as an Independent Contractor!
  6. vagabond

vagabond New Member

RO,

Damn girl!!! I don't know what they did but I know they're gonna have hell to pay. Just remember, don't get mad, get Everything.
    Keep me posted.
    Good Luck!
  7. KHirst22

KHirst22 New Member

Hi Ro,

Wow! I hate to be on your bad side and I really appreciate your honesty. Thanks so much for informing us all on the board about voicelog. We are all just trying to make a living from home and these companies keep taking advantage of us. Well, not anymore. I support you 100%.

Are you still working for West?
  8. vagabond

vagabond New Member

Has anyone taken the shop nbc webinar yet? If so, what is it like, do they call on you individually or is it a sit and listen webinar?
  9. rsoler

rsoler New Member

KHirsts and vagabond,

Yes I'm still with west thank god at least I'm being treated like an employee there which is what I was hired as...lol. But yes I just finished the shopnbc an am awaiting webinar I have scheduled for this Sunday. Vagabond, I'll keep you posted and let you know how it is. Oh and thanks you both for supporting me! I'm not angry at all I'm actually pumped lol because I'm right all the way! I feel so good doing something that is rightfully and it makes me feel good to be able to speak the truth and act on it. I also have another part time job so i'm ok financially right now. So busy because I am studying from as well...I'm taking an MT course and just started 2weeks ago and will take me about a year...and plan to continue working from home as a medical transciptionist.

Good Luck!
    Ro
  10. rsoler

rsoler New Member

KHirst,

I'm going to take your word for it! want to support me 100% all I ask is to please, notify copy/paste my comments from this board and pass the information to every forum you come across aware every work at home agent/ic etc...network the info that will help a great deal. For others that are also reading this feel free to do so if you feel the same way. You don't have to come forward but let out the info through me.

Thanks again,
    RO
  11. rsoler

rsoler New Member

P.S.

Khirst feel free to correct my grammar! LOL[​IMG] I've got a couple of mispelled words.
  12. rsoler

rsoler New Member

p.s.

feel free to correct my grammar I noticed a few mispelled words.[​IMG]
  13. KHirst22

KHirst22 New Member

Ro,

You got it! I have no problem supporting a good cause for legitament people who want to work at home. I am sure you are going to do very well with your MT and I wish you all the success. Monday at 9:00am I take my webinar for shop nbc. Hope it goes ok. If you get a chance give us an update on how you did on Sunday.
  14. rsoler

rsoler New Member

KHirst22,

Thanks I appreciate your support and I sure will let you know how it goes Sunday.

RO
  15. rsoler

rsoler New Member

Oops...sorry about the double post was en error[​IMG] [​IMG]
  16. vagabond

vagabond New Member

OK, question, at the end of every training module they have the box that tells you to call to set up a webinar, so far everyone of them really doesn't want you to call, they send a list of webinars to sign up for. Is shop NBC like this, or do I have to call to schedule it? Please let me know, any of you who are taking the webinar as I just finished training. P.S. I think I might like this skill, but don't hold me to that, I haven't done it yet.
  17. vagabond

vagabond New Member

While I'm asking questions, RO, did you say you were training to be a medical trascriptionist? I have thought about that in the past but always assumed you would have to be a super fast typist. I am sure, like any field it is not for everyone but if you could give me some general info to figure out if it is something I might could do I would appreciate it. Thanks
  18. rsoler

rsoler New Member

Vagabond,

You have to call them to shedule it. Pals will give you the times/dates webinar given throughout the week and you choose one. I'm scheduled to attend tomorrow at 6pm...I'll keep both of you posted after the webinar. I'll pm you tomorrow with MT details.
  19. vagabond

vagabond New Member

RO,
    Thanks love, what would I do without you?
  20. vagabond

vagabond New Member

They didn't have that many options, I ended up with Thursday at 9pm. I hope I don't have to participate, I get so nervous at those things.