should i join the 1SS???

Discussion in '1StepSystem' started by 991, Jun 3, 2006.

1. 991

991 New Member

Are YOU doing really well with the 1SS? REALLY? ....YOU ARE??

Maybe your doing so good your getting bored with it? If YOU are doing so good, why not make another little investment...

An investment in ME. Yea... see I'm broke as can be. I'm 18 years old and ready to join the 1SS. This is how i see it... You help someone out who can't afford to join this system. You STILL are in profit after i make my 2 training sales because that is 1000 dollars right to YOU. If the system is so good and profitable as YOU claim, then what is a measly 597 dollars going to set you back? YOU will profit back anyway because the system is so good, right?

Can't blame me for trying!

2. 991

991 New Member

hmm...it's been a few days...

i figured since the program is soooooooooo profitable, nobody would mind making another investment to profit in the end.

is it really as good as you say??? guess not!!!

3. made2prosper

made2prosper New Member

Haha... I guess it is worth a try. I will tell you the 1step is doing VERY well for me. However why would I want to invest in someone I have NO clue who they are? That would be a bad investment on my part. Almost like saying I have $1000 dollars give me a HYIP to invest in and I didn't know what the company was. If you do decide to join, I would be more than happy to help you in anyway I can...but for now... GOOD luck in finding someone to benefacter you into it.

4. 1stepcoach

1stepcoach New Member

The product value of $2647 listed on the website is a conservative estimate. The company has spent huge amounts of money to acquire exclusive rights to these products. The content is from some of the most respected internet gurus out there including: Dan Kennedy, Gary Halbert, Armand Morin, Alex Mandosian, John Carlton, Ted Nicholas, and others. Some of the audios are from seminars that people paid $5000 to attend live. The product is worth $597 whether or not you intend to promote the 1 Step System. I'm making a full time income with my1 Step System and I previously hadn't made money with any other home based business.

The reason it's priced so low and pays such a high commission is because the company is using the power of leverage. They could have priced it higher and paid a smaller commission but then the company wouldn't be having the phenomenal growth it is experiencing. They actually make more money by making it extremely lucrative so as to attract a powerful sales force to promote it for them. And people love the simple compensation structure, it's so much more attractive than MLM and companies that use smoke and mirror matrixes, power lines, power legs, binary's and cycling type of compensation plans that give people the impression all they have to do is join and receive spillover from everyone else.

If you'd like more information about the product, I've spared you the lead capture page, just click on my signature link then click "products". The 1 Step System is also great way to generate income to afford more expensive programs like www.eFranchise.org. I wish you all success in your journeys.

5. TopMentor

TopMentor New Member

Yes... the product is an AMAZING value for the $597.

I have been in the industry for 7 years now and work full time from my home and I'm extremely impressed by what Rod and Chris (1-Step Founders) have put together for us.

Brian
    Winner's International

6. alwayshere

alwayshere New Member

1stepcoach,

you mention Dan Kennedy and others.
    Would you know or are you willing to
    find out if Jim Edwards' teachings are
    also available in the back-office?

John - alwayshere is where I am

7. 1stepcoach

1stepcoach New Member