sick and tired

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by marie112, Dec 5, 2009.

1. timbonderud New Member

marie112
    I completely understand how you feel, i personally tryed probably six different things on the net for over a course of two years, nothing worked. I finally did find something i enjoy so much, and have a great passion for. So don't get to frustrated there are good at home jobs out there that are not scams, they do exist. When you do find something make sure the company offers great training and support, without this you will really have no idea were to start. Also make sure you enjoy what you are doing. Take Care.
  2. KB24 Member

I just read your post I think the problem is most of these "make money online" programs they tell you what to do but they don't tell you how. People just starting out should look for a step by step program of telling them what to do each day so they stay foucused and don't get off track.
  3. dougster77 New Member

Never give up, you now know what not to do, if you keep trying you will eventually find something that works for you and then all the frustration will be worth it.
  4. KB24 Member

Google workathomenoscams.com...he has alot of work at home jobs on his site..
  5. pjordan520 New Member

Trying to make money online is definitely not easy. I know I researched it for over 6 months before I ever tried anything because I didn't want to lose money. Not that I really had any to lose. [IMG] But I met a lot of very helpful people during my research and if it wasn't for their honesty and generosity I wouldn't of gotten anywhere. I'm just starting out with Internet Marketing but I actually know where to go from here and have found a few trustworthy opportunites. It's really exciting when you're finally on the right track. So in my opinion, do what I did and just simply research whatever you can in your spare time and don't buy into anything until you're sure you're ready. I wish you the best of luck!