silpada, aurastella or just something else

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by prescmx, Jul 2, 2010.

1. prescmx New Member

I am new to this forum. I would like some advice on selecting a jewelry home business or something that is selling nowadays. Anyone with some information that can help me?
  2. sarauk New Member

This not the right way to go about it, you have to do your own research first, see which company you interested in, then see their history, how legitimate they are, then check their compensation plans, and if you can sell the product, if you are not passionate about the product it does not matter what company or money you getting for it. I am not familiar with this industry, this is a reliable forum that is moderated well so hopefully you will get a legitimate feedback. If you posted this to any other forums you will get so many people raving about their product and why you should join them
    Good luck
  3. wealthbuilders New Member

I agree with sarauk. If you do not have the passion for the product and the business opportunity, you will not succeed. It will become more work for you than you are willing to do.

Do you research, and find something that you can be passionate about and get excited for! Look for an opportunity that offers strong leadership and mentorship so you aren't left out in the middle of the water to fend for yourself! There are tons of great opportunities out there, but more importantly, learn how to leaverage YOURSELF and your business online!
  4. prescmx New Member

thank you foryour comments.
    I have done alot of research on jewelry companies, compensation plan, start up cost and training and I love jewelry.
    However I m concerned about the economy. I wanted to perhaps get feed back from the jewelry reps on how they are doing with their sales currently.
  5. annalaurab New Member

I'm not in the jewelry business but I know several people who are and I say if you love it then why not do it? While it may be true that jewelry sales have gone down a bit with the economy, there are always still people who have the money to buy. If you are determined enough as well you can make it work.
  6. prescmx New Member

Thank you for the encouragement.
    Im trying to decide between silpada and aurastella.
  7. Aura Artemis New Member

prescmx
    Did you decide? How is it going?
  8. Hi Ho Silver New Member

Hi, If you are in Canada I know some Aurastella Reps that have told me some successes and some business concerns.

I am biased, I love Silpada. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]For the when I did all my research, as I do with my full time career, I found a lot of information. Not everyone knows what questions to ask if they have never done a party planning business before.

For me the best part of Silpada, and this can be part of your research, is the transparency about the jewelry, the manufacturing, the rep support, the incentives, the commission (compensation plan) how many reps there are, what does that mean.

I agree, do your research. If you are in Canada please message me. If you are in the USA then go to www.silpada.com and call them, ask them any question. Call Aurastella...write down all the questions and answers.

I am more than pleased to assist you.

I love Silver
    Hi Ho Silver
  9. babsie New Member

Hi, I'm in Canada and thinking of signing up with Silpada in September. I'm in the Toronto area and am wondering how to find out how many reps are already working in the city. How does one find this information out for Silpada and Aurastella?