Since CSG no longer exists.....

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by hsimpsonjr, Dec 28, 2007.

1. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

...I suggest we make this a CSG/P1D Free zone. Any of this discussion does nothing but confuse Prospects looking into Coastal. If they want info on the new company let them google it. If you are a "former" member of CSG then get with your director or start looking for a new one and we can all make some awesome money with Coastal Vacations. Good Luck to all of you CSG folks with your new company and I hope we can all consider this chapter closed in this forum. Things are going to be alot better for this forum and Coastal in the new year so lets focus on whats ahead. LET'S MAKE SOME MONEY WITH COASTAL VACATIONS!![​IMG]
  2. I agree Harold

And again , I make myself available to those wishing to get started or continue marketing this amazing product. A product with value, and longevity in the market place.
    2008 will be an incredible year and Im looking to take a large team with me. Will you be one of them?

Sean Keely
    Level 3 Director CV
    FTV SE Disributor
    Expect Your Success Marketing
  3. Bill D

Bill D New Member

Harold:

Well put, I hope that this forum CAN become a source of guidance and direction in the New Year. I would also suggest that those negative threads be REMOVED from the Coastal Forum. I for one do not send prospects here to do any research about Coastal. Some of these topics are enough to make a prospect fun for the hills.

It is also worth noting that with the exception of the CSG dilemma the content of these Coastal Forums recently has become enhanced and much of the negativity is gone. Lets keep it up...[​IMG]

My wife and I wish you all a Safe and Prosperous New Year.

Bill & Noreen Decker
    Successful Level 2 Coastal Vacations Directors
    443-244-2118

[Signature removed - Admin]
  4. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

While I agree with alot of what has been said im always for not sugar coating things. I know for a fact that members of certain Coastal groups go to the functions of others groups in Coastal to specifically target picking up members. For that reason I think its important that the discussion about CSG stays. Understand that if you do a GOOGLE search various leaders of all the groups are on the top listings. When that is the case I would surmise that our prospects will hear about the various groups anyway. Id rather them hear about it from me then call a member of another group and have them put their spin things.

The CSG new program can be a distraction but they are business owners and have a right to market anything they like. I have worked personally with Nitsa and respect her business savvy. Believe you me she see's the forum and has even sent her Director of Communications Alex Reynolds to post here. Nothing in Coastal happens in vaccuum. I think its best for new members of Coastal and more specifically the CSG to know what they are getting into. I for one would be pissed to have come in to the CSG and spent $1295 - $11000 only to find my director is now going in another direction after they assured me I would have all the training and support I needed to succeed. Remember the CSG prides itself on training and support.

Again im not knocking them ( im not scared of words like defamation as if you had defamed them their lawyers would be contacting you already and there wouldnt be waring you in this forum) im just saying the truth should be out. Whatever that truth is.

Lets continue to share all the info. Its weird how things come out. A certain director that post here alot alluded to their new programs months ago. Then even when they had a presentation that many of you attended ( I was busy that night ) I still didnt get the info as the person that invited me was afraid to let the cat out of the bag. I detest that type of secrecy.

This forum will always have negativity as there are negative people in the world. I think its up to us with the most integrity to just tell it like it is.

Best wished to you all in the new year. As always im open to helping anyone succeed in Coastal. As a proven leader and having been on the CSG Board I am well qualified to take on any CSG member that is lost and needs guidance.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  5. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I agree with Bill. I think the negative threads should be removed. The reason is because I have personally benefited from the positive influence of this forum. I have made thousands of dollars because of the posts I have made on this forum. This forum used to be a GREAT place to come and learn about Coastal Vacations. People could ask questions and get them answered and when they did get the answers they joined CV. Lots of them joined my team. I want this place to be a positive place again like it used to be. All of the arguing between current and former members of this forum needs to go away and everyone needs to focus on Coastal Vacations and the teams who represent Coastal Vacations. Other travel businesses don't need to be discussed here and if former CSG members want to discuss their new endevor then they can go to the general section of this forum. If they are still working the Coastal Vacations business then, of course, they are welcome to discuss it here but if your goal is lead people away from Coastal then this is not the place to be.
  6. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Quoting: formercsgladyWhat's missing here is a non-bias, everyone here has an agenda, to sell a coastal membership or something to someone.

Ill have to agree with this point to an extent. Of course everyone here has an agenda. This forum has made many members money in terms of associates switching teams and now working them on training sales. Its also brought directors new members. Thats why everyone is here. We all want new members. I readily admit to that. I also admit to the fact this forum comes up high on search engines as it has so much content.

As someone who doesnt buy leads from the lead companies anymore this forum is a great place to generate traffic. Thats smart marketing. I know of a director that in a period of time made 20k from this forum alone. I know of another director that contacts every associate needing a director in here. Its good business. Now being the leader I am and always wanting to give back ive created a thread to give out information I feel is useful to many. There have been over 1500 views on the thread.

Ive even suggested that other do the same. Of course the ultimate goal is to let others see what I have to offer and pick me but to do that I must give content out to separate myself from the pack. Others should follow my lead. I saw a need and ive been filling it. Ive even asked recently for members to IM me and give me the topics they want to get more info on. To this day ive yet to get one response on that. There are many that give out great info on here. I just believe more of us should follow in that trend. If you want a non bias fact giving thread then make one. That challenge goes out to all of the leaders here. Im not just talking about Tammy here. Actually I commend her for stepping out and saying what needed to be said. I see it this way you are either part of the problem or part of the solution. I pick to be part of the solution. What side of the fence are you on?

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]