Skeptical About PAS

Discussion in 'Prosperity Automated System' started by malibumentor, Jun 27, 2006.

1. barefootmentor

barefootmentor New Member

Quoting: cowgirlkendraTo barefootmentor and Christy,

Thank you both for your replies. If I decide to sign up for PAS, what can I expect in the way of support? Are there differences between who I choose as your sponsor? I've searched and it appears that everyone says they offer "support", but what does that really mean?

Kendra,

I can't speak for others but ... I offer several live online trainings weekly in my online conference room. My trainings focus on online training for internet marketing strategies. Do a google search you will probably find one of my training announcements. [​IMG]

I use a non email system to communicate desktop to desktop. Personaly I don't like relying on email anymore. If the spam filters don't catch your email it gets lost in the spam email in your inbox. The non-email system avoids all of the email mess. Come to one of my trainings and I'll show you how it works.

I'm sure are there are lots of different levels of support. It's all in what you are looking for.

A fellow horse rider,

Cindy McAsey

2. wealthymom36

wealthymom36 New Member

My qualifying sale came from an adpak. He was listening to XM Satellite Radio in his car, got the URL down, came home and typed it. Got on my site, paid for his Premier package. That took three adpaks.

And the thing that he was impressed with is the fact that he found out about PAS on the radio.

So...do not under estimate the power of adpaks...they may take more time, but - in my case - for $190 x 3, I got a $3,000 sale. Not bad.

3. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

| Predator marketing system | PAS | Veretekk lead generation system | multiple income streams |

Now I know I started this thread and had some bum things to say about PAS. I have softened a bit but I have also spoken with a lot of folks who invested $4-10k in PAS and haven't made a dime.

Why? They don't understand Internet marketing. they though they would make big bucks promoting some generic PAS squeeze page with adwords or just sit back and do their "9 minutes weekly".

Result? No income.

Predator Marketing System is, despite the name, a completely different story. I was with the Predator parent program before and was moved by the integrity of it. So lets get beyon the name and look at what Predator offers:

- Its a training-based program. You get to plug into large amounts of cutting-edge training in how to market the system. if your sponsor knows a lot about marketing, you get the benefit of that, too.

- A team of closers makes calls and closes system sales at the Gold and Platinum level. Silver members don't get this service, but a good sponsor may make some calls on your behalf or close sales for you in the beginning.

-It, like PAS, promotes multiple income streams. That is its purpose. I tell everybody not to get hung-up on the cashflow, which can be great, but to look at the long-term potential of a system which promotes many income streams.

-The Veretekk lead generation system is very powerful and economical. One must learn the skills to promote it however. This is taught in daily, ongoing live trainings. Veretekk works, but only for those who take the time to comprehend it.

Lets get real. Unskilled marketers don't make any money. No system does it all for you. There is no reliable way to make money on the net without exercising your brain.

I'm still unimpressed with PAS, mostly because the hype continues to cause a great deal of pain among the poor folks who fell for it. I'm sure the call center is good... but its also clear that just buying a lot of advertising is a hopelessly naieve way to go about marketing it, or any other program. General market competition is conquered though niche-market targeting and smart,
    content-driven marketing.

4. barefootmentor

Quoting: malibumentorI feel its a money game that preys on people's desire for success with
    no work. At present 73% are not qualified to make money. It only sells itself. I have checked out lots of PAS sites and never seen another business or opportunity being promoted out front with it.

What is the purpose of this system?

It only seems to be about signing up new associates.

I just had to make a comment here Mailbumentor,

I noticed today that your are now promoting the Predator Marketing System. For those of you who haven't heard Predator is very much like PAS... the one up comp plan is almost exactly the same... the biggest difference is... Predator has training instead of ad packs.

By the way to me that is a good thing. If you think about it.. this is a great analogy. Give someone a fish and he will eat for a day... teach him how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.

That's exactly what Predator Marketing System does is teach people how to market it.

Actually though if you are on my PAS team you get both... a awesome marketing system and taught how to market it.. by the way mailbumentor.. I have doubled the sign ups coming into my primary business with PAS so hey it does work!!!

I'm an advanced gold trainer in Veretekk the system that's what Predator trainers teach you how to use VERETEKK to drive traffic. I've been using Veretekk for many months to drive traffic to PAS so hey what can I say I know it works...

You can call these marketing systems anything you want, but bottom line if they are marketed correctly they work. The key is training, commitment, and mindset.. if you master those components you will succeed.

5. howto

howto New Member

Okay ... when going to W/S, and clicking on "See the products my
    PAS system markets
    for me:" Nothing comes up.

Comments tell me, you'd better be a good Internet marketer to do well with PAS.

So, without you pros going nuts. Please tell me, us, where to find very good marketing programs for dummies. Hence, tag "howto."

I need a system that will market, promote, talk too, convince, and sell prospects into customers.

So ... any help in this regard will be appreciated by me and perhaps other Internet Marketing dummies out there.

So, give us some real bona fide [truthful] how to's.

Cheers

6. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

Forget the "Convincing" part. When somebody has been "convinced" the ground is ripe for buyer's remorse. I don't want that on my conscience and I certainly don't want to deal with a chargeback.

If you expect to make money with any internet program you need to be a good marketer, period. There are several proven systems out there which do quite a lot for you but there is no program that does it all reliably. PAS tried to do it with the adpacks, but those are so unreliable many experienced promoters don't recommend them.

If you want to BE an internet marketr you need to study what the successful marketers do. You need to DO the types of things they DO. You need to think for yourself, and if you do these things eventually you may merit the professional level of compensation you desire.

This is not a playing field where amateurs make the big bucks. Learn the skills and you may then HAVE the compensation.

Few people do this for real. Most blunder about and approach it like a lottery. That's why most folks in most of the programs spend more than they make.

7. howto

howto New Member

Okay ... your talking about becoming a good Internet marketer.

There's a ton of "programs" out there saying they can do this, and do that.

What some of us need is someone willing to mentor, I guess. To help people choose the right program.

Then the real work begins, meaning a mentor, to help guide the person, even coach them a bit.

Else, they will flaying about like a ground bound fish.

Would appreciate some take on the above.

Thanking you in advance . . .

8. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

Okay, The parent of Predator is a company called Mentors on a Mission. The credo of this organization, something I believe in fervently, is to "put 10,000 people on the path to enlightened financial freedom,"

while there is a learning curve to the trade of internet marketing...

and a personal development curve to prepare oneself to receive prosperity and abundance, I am a product of that training, which is included with the Gold Predator Marketing System.

There is no substitute for study. The way to become a leader is to....

Become a Leader,

The way to find a mentor is to step up work to attain the knowledge to become one yourself. I gently nudge, prod, chide and encourage the folks I work with, but do I do hand holding?

No. That I reserve for girlfriends and young children. This is business, and success in business requires that one self-educate and take decisive action.

Good mentors are busy people and while the best are patient and kind, the people who succeed are those who figure most things out for themselves.

9. Kandace

Kandace New Member

PAS is not a scam. However, it does require hard work if you want to make money. People who join PAS and expect to sit back, do nothing and earn money are mistaken. After a few months of hard work with PAS you can work for just a few hours and week and earn a handsome income but you need to put the effort in to get your system going.

I have been successful with PAS and I know many others who have been as well. As with most online businesses, if you are willing to learn, research, spend some money and work hard, you can earn money.

10. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

I sent this out to my lsubscribers recently:

"A lot of people come into the home-business arena hoping,

hoping for a solution to their desperate financial situations:

- Mountains of debt.

- No f.r.e.e. time

- Unfullfilling jobs that don't pay well enough.

While its possible to generate a lot of cash-flow quickly

with a program like Predator, it takes work

to do this. Making money in internet marketing takes

a set of skills that cannot be learned in a weekend, in

a week, or in a month.

Skill development is an ongoing process. When we

s top focussing on making money and start focussing

on putting out quality information on the net, people

are attracted to that information.

This is what works for me.

You don't have to do it this way.

You can spend a lot of money on adverting if you prefer.

You can spend a lot of time posting f.re.e. ads or clicking

on traffic exchanges. (The above methods DO work, BTW).

But I recommend producing content. Thats what I do.

I don't put a lot of time into writing content. Maybe 1/2

hour daily.

I don't expect content to make me money. I expect it to

increase my presence on the net.

With increased presence on the net I attract more people

to my website. With more people I make more sales.

With more sales I make money.

I don't think about how much money I need to make.

If I need to make some money, I go on Craigslist and

hustle a carpentry or handyman job.

To build an internet marketing empire I produce content.

Sometime I make money. But its not a cash-on demand

thing. The way to get cash-on-demand is to work for it...

trade hours for money, or work a program where you call

leads. I can show you such a program if you like.

That's how to get "cash on demand" in network marketing,

C ALL LEADS.

You probably are tired of calling leads.

Marketers only get "cash on demand" when they have

built very substantial lists. If you don't have the list

you will have to

a) trade hours for money..

c) buy leads and call them

I don't do either of these things. Money just comes

sometimes as a result of the information I have produced.

Blessings,

Loren Woirhaye"

11. barefootmentor

Quoting: howtoOkay ... your talking about becoming a good Internet marketer.

There's a ton of "programs" out there saying they can do this, and do that.

What some of us need is someone willing to mentor, I guess. To help people choose the right program.

Then the real work begins, meaning a mentor, to help guide the person, even coach them a bit.

Else, they will flaying about like a ground bound fish.

Would appreciate some take on the above.

Thanking you in advance . . .

Howto-

You are right on with your assumptions... yes there are lots of good programs out there. Yes it does make a difference who you decide to sponsor under when joining one of these progams.

People buy from People... and it is your decision to decide who you want to put your trust in and have as a mentor.

To your success on the net,

Cindy McAsey

12. barefootmentor

Quoting: bkamanskiMy sponsor made $18,000 last month! Some scam. She is at $12,000 for September already. If you think it is a scam get a JOB! And be Just Over Broke...I am going forward with PAS but joining thru my Feeder program for only $175.00! See you at the top...

Sometimes it just turns my stomach when I see people bragging about how much they made in PAS or how much their sponsor makes.

I think what most people want to know, can it work for me? Do you have the teaching and training skills to mentor them to success?

That's what all this boils down to can you pass on those skills to the people who you bring into a program.

It does make a difference who you decide to sponsor with.. do they have weekly trainings scheduled to help you in a positive learning environment? Or do you just get a ebook or auto responder series of emails sent to you. It makes a Big Difference...

To your success on the net,

Cindy McAsey

13. dadathome

dadathome New Member

Quoting: howtoComments tell me, you'd better be a good Internet marketer to do well with PAS.

So, without you pros going nuts. Please tell me, us, where to find very good marketing programs for dummies. Hence, tag "howto."

I need a system that will market, promote, talk too, convince, and sell prospects into customers.

So ... any help in this regard will be appreciated by me and perhaps other Internet Marketing dummies out there.

So, give us some real bona fide [truthful] how to's.

Cheers

Howto, I kinda like your ability to 'say it as it is', right up front.

So, may I return the complement and ask that for the same privilege?

Reading your third sentence, I couldn't help thinking ' And.... you'll do what?? ' Cash your checks?

Come on! It's the real world. Does it seem likely that a business where no-one does anything will be able to secure you a great lifestyle and ongoing financial future.

Let me be blunt. You will have to learn to market if you want to find any success online. It's just how it is.

The good news? It's not hard, start with a introductory course that sets the right principles and mindset, and teaches the essentials (especially how to build your list of customers / Prospects - this is essential!), gets you up and running quickly, then work from there, maybe later move on to Veretekk.

You'll find, particularly, the SeaChange section of my Free eCourse valuable.

14. divine

divine New Member

hello all pas members and not,
    My exoerience with pas was not so great ! ie i learned allot . unfortunately made no money at all and spent loads on aspacks while i learned the ropes of internet business. i cant say if its good or bad but i guess i had a dilema about using fake advertising like i made blah blah $$$ in this amount of timeand so could you . i guess because i didnt use that i couldnt get anyone interested ie being upfront and not using testimonies of others . i must say though that if given the chance again i would nt use pas ... cuz although the system is like no other i just feel something is iffy about it .

15. Ricker

Ricker New Member

Quoting: divinehello all pas members and not,
    My exoerience with pas was not so great ! ie i learned allot . unfortunately made no money at all and spent loads on aspacks while i learned the ropes of internet business. i cant say if its good or bad but i guess i had a dilema about using fake advertising like i made blah blah $$$ in this amount of timeand so could you . i guess because i didnt use that i couldnt get anyone interested ie being upfront and not using testimonies of others . i must say though that if given the chance again i would nt use pas ... cuz although the system is like no other i just feel something is iffy about it .

Jeezz... divine, are you serious?

I think it's more likely that you're one of those strange individuals that get a vacerious pleasure of trying to rain on other peoples parade. Also, I very much doubt you were ever in PAS. If you were, with your attitude you're better off out of it, and PAS is much better off without your participation. Maybe using the time to improve your atrocious spelling and grammar would be a smart move.

16. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

Ricker, this person is saying he or she didn't feel comfortable making a fake income claim. That speaks not of sour grapes but of integrity.

A lot of people are attracted to these things because they have poor English language skills, perhaps Divine's situation.

I myself will not make false income claims. This individual did the PAS business and had no results from the adpacks and learned something about marketing. This person's perspective is legitimate and valuable to people considering these businesses opportunities.

17. Cooper

Cooper New Member

18. lindaruffell

lindaruffell New Member

you are right there... few people only could make profits from PAS. I know of friend who still has a lot of adword bills pending. He did not make a lot of money and reinvested 70% of his earnings in adword campaigns. With PAS closing down i am sure a lot of people must be wondering what to do?

Went through that link http://www.universityofvictory.org/the-truth-about-adwords-2.html. Good... it sure tells you how adwords can be a problem if you get it wrong.

19. cyberchick

cyberchick New Member

What's the go with the current investigation into PAS? Could anybody enlighten me please. I heard that PAS has to restructure their marketing plan in order not to be deemed a pyramid scheme??
    Sounds fishy to me to be honest [​IMG]

20. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

PAS is undergoing a restructuring so it will have a product. This has been a problem from the beginning with PAS.

Additionally, the company consistently reinforced marketing claims that were often preposterous, ie. "do no work", "get paid to do nothing", "work 9 minures a week", yet many people were seduced by the promise of brain-dead internet riches.

The truth is that the only way to make money with any of these programs is to learnhow to market them. Furthermore, depending on one stream of income, like PAS, is naieve.

Financial freedom can be achieved, and its clear that the business model seen with PAS has some very attractive features that are here to stay. The automated systems like PAS and Predator Marketing System will bear fruit for people who use them as part of a long-term plan to build multiple-streams of income.

There is some good cashflow potential from selling these automated systems, but there is also a learning process to become an effective marketer online... and lets face it, people sign up with these programs intending to market them online...

That means becoming an online marketer, which is a skill.

Developing and implementing that skill may involve promoting automated programs like Predator or PAS or 1-step, but other programs need to be part of the mix for most marketers to achieve consistent "success".