Skeptical About PAS

Discussion in 'Prosperity Automated System' started by malibumentor, Jun 27, 2006.

1. barefootmentor

barefootmentor New Member

Any Product or Service you promote on the net takes training and time to learn how to market. Sometimes I'm just blown away with the numbers of people who don't realize without proper training you will have a hard time succeeding and most anything online.

The person who reinvested 70% of their earnings in adwords was making huge business mistakes the way I look at it. Marketing with Adwords is an art and it takes time and training to learn how to do it.

There are lots of business opportunities out there some are good and some aren't... as a online marketer and small business owner determine what is best for you and your situation. If you are new to online marketing find someone who is experienced and willing to guide you through the process.

To your success on the net,

Cindy McAsey
    Barefoot in the Garden

2. shun

shun New Member

I guess nobody has heard about the PAS members who are starting their on company. I don't see anyone talking about it. It sounds very interesting, you can actually pre-register now and view the FAQ, the Ultimate Wealth & Prosperity product, call them toll free, etc.....
    The full program is scheduled to launch mid November, which is very soon. You actually make a lot of money on each sale and they also help you make the sale, which is refreshing for the non salesmen out there.... like me.
    I know I can't wait until it begins!

3. Amy

Amy New Member

Hi Howto and others,

If you make money online but are a newbie at network marketing, maybe you should try a half billion dollar corporation in the television industry that is entering the network marketing arena and makes it possible for newbies to succeed. Network marketing is helpful but not necessary. At least this would give you something to do while you are training in the network marketing field.

4. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

Question: would you actually expect people will join your businesses based on the kind of not-to-subtle pitches above?

Its not only that its a misuse of the forum environment, it makes you look really green.

Enthusiasm about a new business opp. is great, but the art of marketing through information distribution on the net demands a high quality of content.

People turn to the internet not for advertsing but for information. Providers of quality information can expect to build a steady, highly targeted type of traffic advertisers can barely touch.

5. Amy

Amy New Member

malibumentor,

When I found the business I am in, I can't help but feel obligated to shout it from the rooftops. So when I am talking to people, yes, the business comes out of my mouth but that is because I care for people. I want everyone to succeed and not get burned by some sly talking money hungry marketer.

Sorry if you think I am "green" I could care less if I profit from what I have posted in this forum. I am a down to earth work at home mom and have seen people get burned. I don't like it!

If "people turn to the internet not for advertising but for information" then what are you doing in this forum marketing your Predator business. Isn't that your ultimate goal? If not, then leave your URL out of your signature line. Who is green now?

6. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

Whatever, Amy. Read the forum rules. You aren't presenting valuable information about PAS, you are capitalizing on its notoriety. You may be getting leads this way (which I doubt) but you aren't helping the forums with your example. but these forums are a resource for information and dialogue, and yes, they are a valuable way of generating traffic.

There are more appropriate places to shout out your message from, IMO.

When others see the sort of approach you embrace, they copy that, and the forums become diminished as informational tools. Your above comment provided no value to the discussion of PAS and I would be very surprised if it brought you any targeted traffic.

I am sure you think I am some big meanie. Its not the case. I value your input to these forums but I don't appreciate inappropriate posting, and neither do the serious networkers (with whom relationships can be formed) who read these forums. Try to contribute some prespective in the future, people will take you more seriously.

Say why you think MLM is a more viable alternative to automated systems like PAS and PAMS, etc. Say why you feel nutritionals are a better infomercial product than PAS... ETC.

Just some ideas. Legitimate contribution builds credibility. I know that when people come to my website from a forum post they do so because they are intrigued by something I wrote and they sometimes even call me. Its a way to build valuable relationships by giving away insite and expressing personal perspective through writing.

7. WebGuru

WebGuru New Member

Wow! My take on PAS its great but I thought it was to much money to be spending. A lot folks couldn't afford it.

Like mailibumentor said you have to learn how to market this products or services.

Its hard to market,because of the cost.

Thats my 2 cents..

8. barefootmentor

barefootmentor New Member

Quoting: WebGuruWow! My take on PAS its great but I thought it was to much money to be spending. A lot folks couldn't afford it.

Like mailibumentor said you have to learn how to market this products or services.

Its hard to market,because of the cost.

WebGuru,

When it comes to prices of programs it's all about who is your target market, there were lots of people who didn't think PAS was "to much money" ...

One nice thing about the internet there are all types of programs for all types of folks and PAS wasn't for everyone.

Personally I've marketed high ticket programs and free programs. I have found it takes the same effort to market both programs. You just are working with numbers with the free programs... the higher ticket programs really weed out the non serious business people quickly.

I have found the middle of the road programs to be more stable and can retain the most people. I don't know about you but I would much rather have the long term stability and residual income that I have found comes from the middle of the road programs.

To long term success on the net,

Cindy McAsey
    Barefoot in the Garden

9. hyperexplosion

hyperexplosion New Member

Whats pas? is it like asd surf daily? I ask cus they got arrested [​IMG] and i didn't get my money yet. Almost 100dollars it's a lot for me.