Sleeping with the enemy...?

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Sherrod, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Sherrod New Member

I truly believe that you can succeed. But keep this in mind as you work towards your goal. The competition you are facing is not going to stop you, in fact they can't stop you. But what can stop you is you. Yes, yourself. You see, habit is the toughest enemy you will ever face. Our own habits need to be changed if we are going to succeed.

I am talking about those bad habits that keep you from doing your best and keep you from taking your life and business to the next level. You are not alone, we all struggle against them. But once we begin to replacing bad habits with good habits things will suddenly start to get better.

Always remember, In order to achieve extraordinary things we must build an extraordinary mind. In other words...self improvement is something that you must work on if you are going to achieve more than you already have. My favorite motivational speakers are Brian Tracy and Tony Robbins. If you don't have your own favorite motivational speakers, please find some. I promise that self improvement strategies will allow you to achieve success beyond your own expectations. Thank you !
  2. lisafox Guest

WOW !
    Wonderful post Sherrod. Loved the facts you have stated.
    [IMG]
  3. happywife Gold Member

Productivity is definitely affected by our habits. I find myself going in circles some days when I rotate between checking email, checking stats, checking affiliate/adsense earnings, etc., and starting the rounds all over again. What a time waster!

I've been trying to make a conscious effort to break those habits and focus on a task until it is complete without giving into these tempting little diversions.

When I successfully focus (and the TV is off) [IMG] it is truly remarkable how much progress I can actually make in a couple of hours.

This was a timely reminder. [IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie
  4. reyeshane New Member

I agree with you happywife. Productivity is really base on our habits and attitudes at work. Especially if you are working online and playing games and social networking like facebook and tweeter can delay your work.
  5. DonaldGreen New Member

Sherrod
    Some really successful people say, if you are on facebook all day long claiming that you are working, think about how much is this actually bringing you in your business.

Indeed the habits are killing us. I have to say, I was the same when i started. Luckely the desire was bigger than my laziness.

Now when i meet this people...it just getting me crazy. they would like to do something with their lives, but every day they come with an excuse: football game, dinners, TV show....WOW pleople! Do they even listen to thenselves? What a waist of time.

Anyway I am so happy that i am out of that and to be honest, it even feels good [IMG]
  6. katereber New Member

It's a nice post and its true..For us to be able to get successful we have to change from good to better and better to best. Honestly, before i am not productive person but days go by i realized that i have to change my bad habbit and tell myself to have a self descipline..
    And now i can say i am happy for a new me.