slim-fast

Discussion in 'Diet and Nutrition' started by bells401, Jan 15, 2009.

1. bells401

bells401 Member

started drinking slimfast shakes a couple weeks ago, they taste great and the results seem to be ok.

anyone else use slimfast?

2. westfam11

westfam11 Member

No, I just Leanology. It is a product of Trivita. It tastes really good for a diet shake and it comes in vanilla, chocolate or mixed berry.

There are also fat-burning capsules and tasty chocolate chews for the in between snack times. Excellent products.

Becky

3. AnthonyS11

AnthonyS11 New Member

I was thinking about the Slim Fast...Do you workout often while taking them?

4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Depending on what your weight loss objective is not sure that slim fast going to TRULY help you achieve it. You may want to check out this article at http://www.squidoo.com/How-To-Lose-Weight-Quickly-Safely. Way to many people are mislead by these major companies on how effective their respective alleged weight loss product is.

5. bdkfreedom

bdkfreedom New Member

Never drank slim fast myself but my dad is a huge fan! He started using it the 1st of the year(09) and has lost 12 pounds since! Obviously he has been exercising a little, mostly just walking for 30-45 min a day!

6. dani_nae

dani_nae New Member

I heard that slim-fast actually slows your metabolism. I used to drink them in high-school as a meal before volleyball games so that I didn't have a bunch of food rolling around in my belly, but I never heard anything great about slim-fast, it was just convenient at the time.

7. anne12

anne12 New Member

Hello Friends..........

No I don't drink slimfast but as you said that it taste great and results are seems to be good so i think i should start it drinking

Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Thanks

8. sarauk

sarauk New Member

Slim fast shake taste good but that about it, you are constantly hungry. Cambridge diet shakes or other protein based shakes are better, because they have high protein content, you do not feel hungry like you do with slim fast.

9. jenni2010

jenni2010 New Member

I used slim fast before, tastes great but too slow of results for me!

10. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

When I want to lose some weight, I drink Herbalife shakes which are very affordable and it tastes great.

I buy these shakes on Ebay.

Tal

11. sarauk

sarauk New Member

talfighel: When I want to lose some weight, I drink Herbalife shakes which are very affordable and it tastes great.
    I tried Herbalife, they are great , because they have high protein content they are similar to Cambridge diet shakes.

12. bing

bing New Member

So slim-fast shakes lowers metabolism? Hmmnm, how about try acupuncture? I read that this alternative approach induces a certain hormone that suppress appetite. The good thing is, the process is very natural. Also, acupuncture is said to provide overall balance in your body functions.

13. katereber

katereber New Member

No, i don't use slim fast..
    If i want to lose weight, i just lessen my food intake..
    I usually don't eat at night, at lunch time I just eat light meal like salads, mashed potato or french fries and sandwiches.. More of water and daily exercise..

It's working for me..

14. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Eat whole foods. High in nutrition and free of junk.

15. katereber

katereber New Member

Hi rich4nuriche,

Good day to you.. Yeah that one is a nice advice too..
    Just have a self descipline of eating food..
    Low in calories and fats.