SMICap - Help Asians Ordinary People To Increase Money Now

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Yeoch, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Hi,

At post #35, I showed a participant who put in US$500 in June 2009 and reaped US$925 in March 2011.

Please allow me to show you my US$500 account created on 29 Jul 2008. On 2 Jul 2011, almost 3 year after I joineds, I got back US$4,542. See below screen-shot of my account for proof.

[​IMG]

I still have 19,444 tokens not sold yet. I have input to sell 1,401 tokens at US$0.52 ea. I know the value of the tokens will rise above US$0.52 ea. See below screen-shot.

[​IMG]

I am one Asian who has benefited from this program. The program will continue to increase my money with it. Thanks to SMICap.

For your info, it takes US$100 minimum to join and let the system 1 year to do its job.

Bye
  2. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Hi,

The program has added 2 banks in Canada as at 1 Jul 2011. They are: Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC).

Before July 2011, Canadian participants had to request the company to telegraphic transfer their money from SMICap to their bank accounts. Now, when they have bank accounts with these banks, they can withdraw their cash DIY.

For the country of Philippines, the program added another 3 to make it to 5 banks - Bank of the Philippines Island, UnionBank of the Philippines, Allied Bank, Metrobank and Banco De Oro (BDO).

Bye
  3. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Hi,

The tokens program ended its present 8th growth cycle last Friday, 29 July 2011 at GMT 3:44pm at US$0.52 each.

The base value of the 8th growth cycle is US$0.27 each from 30 April 2011. The value increased 192% during this growth cycle.

[​IMG]

The new growth cycle, the 9th, shall resume on 4 August 2011. Many more accountholders will be richer.

Bye
  4. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Hi,

I got my money US$5,000 from the program on 2 Aug 2011. See below screen-shot.

[​IMG]

This account (9118) was a US$500 account, started on 29 July 2008. After 3 years, I sold some of my tokens qty and collected US$5,000. More $$ to come.

After selling, I had more than 18,000 tokens qty in this account, before the recent price-split. After the price-split, when the tokens platform resumed on 4 Aug 2011, the same account has more than 29,000 tokens now.

I can sell another 13,000 tokens to get US$4,422.00 during this growth cycle (the 9th) from the same account.

Bye
  5. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Hi,

On 4 Aug 2011, people from Vietnam who have bank accounts with Vietcombank can open accounts with the tokens program and withdraw cash 'Do It Yourself'. See attached screen-shot.

[​IMG]

Bye
  6. eesim

eesim New Member

What program is this?
    Just deposit $100 in & grow from there?

Can anyone advise.

Thanks. [​IMG]
  7. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

eesim: What program is this?
    Just deposit $100 in & grow from there?
    Hi, thanks for the questions.

It is not an investment program but the yield is as good. It is about the qty of tokens (virtual game units) you have and the value of the tokens in each growth cycle.

The system has its ways of

1. letting demand and supply progressively drive up the value of the tokens from a base value to end at a much higher value, and

2. price-splitting to increase your tokens qty before a new cycle starts from another new base value.

So, just come in and let the system do its job. Presently, it is the ninth growth cycle.

Bye
  8. tomhu

tomhu New Member

Hi,Yeoch,
    i want to do this business,now,i wander if i can do this business in london?
  9. tomhu

tomhu New Member

10. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Hi Tomhu,

Thanks for your interest. The tokens program can be brought to London, or any part of Europe, no problem. I've replied you moments ago.

Bye
  11. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Hi,

The tokens program resumed on 4 Aug 2011 at US$0.28 each. Today, the value has risen to US$0.35 each, see below screen-shot taken moments ago.

[​IMG]

Also, after I've received US$5,000 cash from the program on 2 Aug 2011, I could sell another 12,173 tokens for US$6,573.

Bye
  12. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

This program recently has crossed the half-a-million accounts mark. Now, it has more than 500,000 accounts in total.

[​IMG]

Bye
  13. sky52

sky52 New Member

Hi Yeoch,

Having said all the beauties about the money and the system , what are the risk factors involve here ?
  14. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Hi Sky52,

Thanks for the query. I like to answer as follow:

You will not lose your money when you can wait 1 year for the system to do its job in price-splitting over rising price trend.

You will need to learn how to handle your accounts by yourself rather than depending on others. It is not difficult to learn as you can assess your accounts 24/7/365.

Comparing with the volatile financial markets, this tokens program outperform them over a continuous period, from May 2007 until now.

Though this program is not an investment program, it has been able to give very good returns.

And, we get back our money into our bank accounts.

Bye
    (So sorry that I didn't come to this forum earlier than today).
  15. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Just wish to say that this program is already 5 years and 1 month old to date, helping members to be financially better off.

Bye