So did Andy Bowdoin REALLY have that interview with the President...or not??

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by mountainmom5, Jul 8, 2008.

1. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I will probably get hatemail for this but what if it is true - I would want to know before I lose thousands of dollars...Here is an email I received earlier this week....

(Quote...)
    We've been told that ASD is not an MLM but 2
    levels deep. The claim is that since it is not MLM, they do not need
    policies and procedures. However, they do have Terms and Conditions..

Note that this company is incorporated in Panama and they make quite a
    point that they are governed by the laws of Panama. However, they say
    that the services are by AdSurfDaily,Inc. located currently at 13 S.
    Calhoun St., Quincy, FL 32351. This just happens to be the President,
    T. Andy Bowdoin's home.

Their "Legality Statement" can be found at the following link
    https://www.asdcashgenerator.com/legality_statement.php

The lawyer, Robert Garner is out of Greensboro, NC.

How many lawyers do you know who go to company rallies
    drumming up business and telling people that "Now, I want to address
    the concern that new ASD members sometimes have in the area of the
    legality of the Ad Cash Generator opportunity. And for the record, I
    can say that there is no litigation, no threatened litigation, or even
    any inquiries from any regulatory body about ASD or the Ad Cash
    Generator opportunity."

Not yet, anyway!!

There are several YouTube videos touting that Andy Bowdoin left the
    conference in Tampa to pick up his award ... "Andy was recently
    awarded the Presidential Commission Award and will be on his way to
    have lunch with Vice President Cheney and Dinner with President
    Bush... "

However, you can't find anything on line about him actually
    receiving this award. So I went on the White House official site and
    found that someone else is this year's recipient. Note that the
    President has a yearly party fundraiser and anyone contributing to
    the party may attend the dinner. What is interesting is that Andy
    Bowdoin has not corrected any of the distributors!! (end quote)
  2. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

It is my understanding the company is headquartered in Las Vegas but works out of offices in Florida. It is VERY common for companies to do that for tax purposes etc.

As far as the award and picture with the President this is how it works. You order the picture from the photography company that takes it and they send it to you in the mail several weeks later all framed etc. I am guessing he has not received it yet or we would have seen it by now.
  3. brd79

brd79 New Member

I am wondering the same thing. I'm sure the ASD people follow what's being said online. If it's not true, I think it would be in their best interest to let people know.
  4. alasycia

alasycia New Member

First of all Quincy Street is not Andy Bowdoins home address. It is the office address where nearly 100 people work, until they move to the larger premises which is being reburbished.

Secondly - I suggest that people stop relying so heavily on Google searches for information. why dont you write to the Press office of the White House or the NCRR for information. I am sure there is someone there who can provide it.

Online gossip is a wonderful thing - but it is just that - online gossip.
  5. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I am going to respond to the ASD ponzi scheme accusation in a new thread later...

But...does it make sense to you that at an ASD National Convention, ASD would make a Public Statement about the Metal of Distinction Award that doesn't exist or is an outright LIE? and knowing that the lie will be discovered in a matter of weeks...and yet planning Rallies all over the country for the rest of the year??

Doesn't make for a very good con artist does it?

Think clearly and separate the fear mongering accusations of folks on the web...
  6. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Well said Iggy

Sprading unconfirmed gossip is an unpleasant game. But a lot of people like to play it!!

I am convinced that anyone who genuinly wants the information will take the necessary steps to find out.

And course noone in the public eye is going to make a false statement like that if they value their business. Anyone thinking that they would has a strange perspective about how businesses work
  7. monds6

monds6 New Member

It is my understanding in talking to a few closer to the top in ASD, that the video that is going to be used for the viral marketing that they will be releasing at the rally in Miami is going to have the video of Andy receiving the award. That should put to rest any issues of it's truth, assuming I am right - I am new here and now I am spreading rumors, sorry, just thought I would share.
  8. MrDoh

MrDoh New Member

I'm new here, but I've been reading since the first ASD thread.

I have to agree with alasycia about ASDs office being at that address. My dad lives within a couple of hours of Quincy and has actually been to the office three different times.
  9. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Maybe I posted too hastily - I hate bad rumors as much as anybody... I guess time will tell about it all, eh?

I guess I was just thinking that if it was me that was investing thousands of dollars - I would want to know everything I could[​IMG]

I sure hope for everyone's sake that is it only that - a rumor...
  10. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

Don't worry the ASD IT team is hard at work trying to digitally insert Andy into a picture with President Bush right now...just kidding!!!
  11. ilaavu

ilaavu New Member

Andy - How I love thee? You pulled a great one. Remarkable!

I feel for people with misfortune, but not for those with greed.

I cared to show a whole lot of them how I make my money and lots of it. But they won't buy it. Why? Because they figured it out.

It takes work and they don't wanna put work in it.

Then, someone like Andy comes along with an appealing proposal. Work 15 minutes a day and make your millions.

Right!

There is a sucker born every minute. But only in America, the suckers remain suckers till they die.
  12. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

ilaavu: It takes work and they don't wanna put work in it.
    There is a sucker born every minute. But only in America, the suckers remain suckers till they die.

This from the guy promoting his new venture "Discover how to receive $100,000 plus from hundreds of people online!"

And this from the guy saying: "No matter what activity you are in, You can make easy $100k plus!"

You guys are a trip. [​IMG]
  13. ilaavu

ilaavu New Member

I do make $100k plus yearly. Do you?

This year, I am on my way to make $150,000. Can you stomach that?

I work hard for it. No one gives me a handout. Talk is cheap. Join me and I will make you run around to make the kind of money I do.

It takes work and lots of it. What do you do for a living and how many lives do you change except posting *** as a response?
  14. ilaavu

ilaavu New Member

logicalusa PM

Report post Report post
    # Posted: 15 Jul 2008 17:43
    Reply Quote

Actually luvtravel

....people posting mistatements and lies consistently should be reported to the company.

This program is already changing my life and I will protect it as required.

First post by the way. I am frustrated by the site being down but I think the site is down not only to address the surfing speed issues(bandwidth) but to add new features(like advertising that someone mentioned) and ACH cash outs for example.

All I can say is be patient, stay positive and protect your company from the ones who want to do it harm.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Your life has changed alright................

Thanks to Andy!

Make sure you get your money back to make the changes you dreamed of.

A fool and his money....
  15. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

ilaavu:

This year, I am on my way to make $150,000. Can you stomach that?

I work hard for it. No one gives me a handout. Talk is cheap. Join me

I just checked out your little venture. Like you said, talk is cheap. If you're really making that much money, good for you. I mean it sincerely. It's obviously not from your "Over--Night Biz" which according to the blog is at $2,421.10.

"Join me". You just proved my point. You and others are just preying on people whom you perceive as desperate under the current circumstances.

"Your company sucks you lazy suckers...join me instead" seems to be your message. I'm sure people are dying to "join you".

[​IMG]
  16. ilaavu

ilaavu New Member

Yes Logical,
    Tough love is what I believe in. I am not here to dine with President bush and accept medals of honor.

I am building a team of real people making real money and in due time we will all be prosperous.

Or you can always kiss that Guru's *** and see where they take you. A drug dealer will always like you to be drugged so you can buy more from them for their own nefarious gains.

I don't do stuff like that. If this forum allowed it, I would spit some choice curse words as well with unrelenting abundance. Like I care for what folks gonna say about me.

All I care for is me, my family and my members and I am accountable to them unlike some *** who robs good people of their life savings.

Anyways, thanks for the conversation. I am done.

Good luck with your enterprises. Just do your due diligence and don't come to instant conclusions.

Regards,
    Chris
  17. WhiteSox

WhiteSox New Member

Geez ilaavu, you're not being constructive in this forum especially calling 150K people morons, bitches etc. and recruiting them to your (I'll keep my opinion to myself) Have no clue how you think that will attract any business to you. The law of attraction is obviously not on your shelf at home to study and showing your immature swearing rants and temper tantrums I'll bet is the real you and undoubtedly has restricted you from really making $150K yr. By the way, it's a fact that people who publish what they make online are usually flexing muscles they don't have. Instead of waging a war on the supposed morons in your opinion that bought into ASD I would tell you to take the high road. You can see how you reacted when your business was criticized so maybe that will enlighten you a little on how your comments are taken against a program others are involved in. We'll all know hopefully in a few days exactly where we're at with ASD. Maybe they will lessen the rebates or nix matching bonuses etc. to make it more compliant. I personally think things aren't as bleak as others might think. Guess we'll all see!
  18. ilaavu

ilaavu New Member

Sox,
    We all can be misunderstood at some point. Your interpretation of my talk can be painted a million different ways. And yes, I agree, I am not contributing to the forum within this thread.

I am not flexing my muscles or anything. What I earn is peanuts with inflation and all. I am not worried about attracting business. This is not why I am posting here. My site traffic is growing at a remarkable pace even before I joined any forums. I am not a believer in law of attraction, just law of action.

Okay, no more negative energy. I sincerely hope that ASD issues were genuine and they will come out of the mess. And I do apologize for using crude language. Again not to salvage my name or anything like that. I really don't care about how I am being percieved.

Once again, no more negative energy from me. I wish one and all the success everyone deserves.

And thanks for pointing out your point of view. I accept your subtle reprimand.

Sincerely
    Chris
  19. WhiteSox

WhiteSox New Member

Appreciate your response. I guess it's been tough having so many anti ASD bashers on an ASD thread that is really meant to share pertinent information regarding the business. Doesn't have to be all happy smiling ASD cheerleaders of course but honest opinions not meant to belittle everyone or anyone in particular. I'm very interested in how this shakes out as are 100K people. Any info to share on the developments and honest thoughts are what most of us have been benefitting from.

By the way, still haven't gotten an offical word on any conference call tonight. Anyone hear of anything concrete? Please share! [​IMG]