So who on here hasnt had success in working from home online?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by JoeLA, Apr 16, 2015 at 9:48 PM.

1. JoeLA

JoeLA New Member

New to this forum and just trying to see who on here hasnt had any success in working from home online?
    Ive struggled like most people and have lost money from some of these so called gurus. Can anyone relate?

2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Welcome to our forum, JoeLA. Glad to have you join us.

Yes I can relate.

When I started out I struggled too. I had no idea what I was doing. I was going in several directions at once. I bought lots of products and courses that promised the world overnight. None of them produced the magic bullet they claimed to have. I was even scammed out of a few hundred dollars in an advertising scheme.

Those were harsh lesson for a beginner, but it didn't weaken my resolve.

It wasn't until I decided to step back and try to get a clearer perspective of the playing field that I was able to decide which direction to take and how to approach it sensibly.

By then I had learned the kinds of things to avoid (thanks to being burned several times before) and figured out how to perform my own due diligence before plunging into something new.

Today I am thankful for the bumps and bruises I encountered along the way. They have made me stronger, confident and much more successful. Detours, disappointments and dead ends are to be expected in the pursuit of success.

Winston Churchill said: "If you are going through hell, keep going."

Makes sense doesn't it. There no point in hanging around a bad place, is there!

Hermas

drknlvly6781 and payment proof like this.
  3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I can relate as well.

When I first started, I tried a lot of various things and lost some money along the way. After trying different things, I found the free money making niche. That worked for me and I've been with it ever since.

The best advice I can give, is don't give up and keep trying.

:)

drknlvly6781 likes this.
  4. Scott W

Scott W New Member

Well I'm not making millions...yet...but I am making consistent money online. Certainly have done my fair share of jumping from opportunity to opportunity, just another sheep in the herd, but that has now come to an end. Looking forward to what the rest of the year brings me.

5. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

It really depends on what you count as success. If you notice you're failing at something, take a deep insight and try to see what keeps you from succeeding and than change it. It's important not to give up. All the struggle you're going through right now will be counted as experience in the future.

6. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

I can remember having that very same question when starting out myself; as you continue on you realize that the ones that are having success all have that very same story. We all start out bumping our heads, not quite knowing what to do or where to turn, and spending a lot of money without return. The only difference between those who succeed in this industry and those who don't make it is that the success stories turned off their fail option....no matter how many times they fell down and didn't make the money they desired they got back up and tried again and again and again until they found their place.

payment proof and Just2EZ like this.
  7. BusinessIdeas

BusinessIdeas Member