Social Bookmarking Directory Submission

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by shyampc, Feb 5, 2007.

1. shyampc New Member

The recent trend of online industry is social bookmarking for excellent traffic. All the webmasters are behind this service - as they have found it to be very helpful in increasing their website traffic. Apart from traffic increase, this also improves the Page Rank of website.

Normal rates for entry in 100 social bookmarking website is $ 25 to $ 30.

Another way to increase Page Rank and get back links is submission to Directories.

Rates are normally $ 20 for $ 30 for submitting to 100 directories. Guaranteed submission prices are much higher.

You can start such a service to earn from home. No specialized skills are required, and moreover these works are offered to freelancers.

[email protected]
  2. SALINAS New Member

Are you offering your services or just giving advice?
  3. Aegist New Member

I don't think I understand. You can 'pay' to be submitted to social bookmarking services? I thought people added you to their own bookmarks, not to some large directory....
  4. innominds New Member

Where can i have a list of social bookmarking sites?
  5. pcwork New Member

How much traffic do you get from these social networking websites? Only a few websites are popular.
  6. innominds New Member

Is anybody offering this submission service?
  7. pcwork New Member

Quoting: innomindsIs anybody offering this submission service?
    I think you can contact the OP
  8. delak New Member

I have done a quick search on social bookmarking and havent yet found any really good information.

For a list of social bookmarking websites you can check out the wikipied entry it had some ok info and links.

Giving away 10 Free Personal Web Malls check out my sig.
  9. jay284 New Member

Social bookmarking can be very useful if done properly. It assists you in creating high PR backlinks (because your url will be placed on high PR website, such as digg.com).

A great service to try out (its free) is onlywire.com.

This service allows you to post your URL to hundreds of social bookmarking sites with one click.

You should only submit 100% unique content though, and DO NOT abuse the service or you will be banned.

I know I have a few resources (ebooks and reports) that may help you out with social bookmarking, but quite frankly, I dont feel like setting up a download link for everyone. If you are interested in learning more about social bookmarking though, let me know, and I may be able to send you some of these resources.

I try to be very helpful (because a lot of people have helped me). If you have any questions at all (about anything), feel free to ask, and I will do my best to try to help.
  10. samda Member

Please dont pay to those who tell that for 20 dollar you will get submitted to thousand search engines and directories. Let me explain the basics. Most directories and search engines do not accept automatic submission. Try to submit your site in great directory open directory available al dmoz.com, joeant.com. These directories feed results for most of the other directories. If you have $300 submit it to yahoo. Then do search engine optimization...
  11. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Yep, dmoz and yahoo are the two best directories. I got lucky and submitted my site back in the late '90's for free. I'm grandfathered in.

Figure out the best directories and submit to a few of them. Google ignores most of them. That's why I never gave a link to any mega lists when Hemjoe asked for one.

Newbie Shield