Spiritual Affiliate Programs

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by KateOA, Jan 12, 2012.

1. KateOA New Member

Hello To All!

I was wondering if you could help me out - I am looking for some spiritual / esoteric / psychic / astrological sites to promote. I have my own website and I think it's easy money if I register place their banner on my webpage and just le the traffic flow - but can't find any goof affiliate programs.

Anyone any Tips?

Cheers,

Kate[IMG]
  2. Just2EZ Gold Member

Hmm, years ago I did through Share-A-Sale but don't see any now.
    One way would be using Amazon to promote related books, CDs, and videos.
    An affiliate program that sells to that market is The Unexplainable Store.
    I'm sure Click Bank has a few astrology related programs you can advertise.
    There are bound to be some out there for spiritual retreats and spas.
    Surely some members of this forum know a few other programs?
  3. mreese601 Member

Hey kate one thing that yo can do is go to google or your favorite search engine and type in the keyword of what you wanting to promote + affiliate program make sure you put it in "" example!
    "psychic+affiliate program" I hope this helps!
  4. KateOA New Member

Hey all - thank you for the tips [IMG]

I did google search - but I would be much happier if I would get exact examples - not because I am lazy myself to find any - but because I think that it's better if people who have experince with these sites can give me feedback - where to go and where not to waste my time... [IMG]

So Bring it on -

Thanks
  5. talfighel Silver Member

There are 2 website that can help you out and I will provide you with the links:

http://www.shareasale.com

https://www.clickbank.com

These 2 should help.
  6. robinincarolina Silver Member

If you are willing to do the relationship area of astrology, Carol Allen has a program "Love is in the Stars". You can find her on Commission Junction.

I have a lens in my signature on Holistic Belief Programming that is associated with an affiliate program, but you have to be a member to promote, in other words, you have to participate in the product, which really is a good idea anyway.

My guess is the sky is the limit on this topic.
  7. Travis Korns New Member

I've seen some numerology products on clickbank if that interests you[IMG]