Squidoo Lense Questions

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by showmestate, Feb 3, 2009.

1. showmestate

showmestate New Member

I've seen posts where Newbie Shield has offered to show his squidoo lense, however, I don't see a url for it. I am new to all of this, and would like to know if I can look at one of your squidoo lenses so that I can see how a good lense looks, before I delve into signing up on squidoo.

Should I have more than one article before applying to that Co Op program?

Lastly, I've created two articles in EzineArticles, can I put these articles in squidoo?

Thanks so much for your help

showmestate
  2. Sonni

Sonni New Member

NS took his link out but we all hope he puts it back in. There are many people who are helped by it. On EZA the deal is that once they have accepted the article and it's gone live you can then put it elsewhere if you decide that's what you want to do. They are the priority as far as they are concerned.

However, it's better to change it up or even rewrite it.

Hey NS are you going to put the link back in? C'mon people need help.
    Sonni
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I am going to echo that plea NS... I like being able to send people to your link for Squidoo help.

Think he heard us?? If not, I'll try to find him somewhere soon.[​IMG]
  4. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Yoo Hoo NS...

We are calling for you to bring the force back into this forum. We wait with anticipation your swift return.

I know drama doesn't always work, but what the heck worth a try.
    Sonni
  5. showmestate

showmestate New Member

lol, thanks Sonny and Mountainmom5. If you can reach him, please do.
  6. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Why not PM him he will respond and then you can get the help you need. I don't know why I didn't think of that before, duh.
    Sonni
  7. showmestate

showmestate New Member

Hi Sonni,

Actually, I did think of that before I submitted the post, but I didn't want to get in trouble. I'm new to this site, and didn't want to mess up my account for any reason.
    But since you also recommend this, I will.

thanks

showmestate
  8. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Showmestate,

I don't usually offer support via PM.

I would read around Squidoo for a week or two and then create a lens. Lots of helpful how to lenses all throughout Squidoo.

You can join the Squidoo Adsense co-op with a single lens and add more later if you'd like to.

I wouldn't put an EzineArticles piece on Squidoo, not even your own. It's alright to write something on the same topic and put it up, but don't add duplicate content or near duplicate content.

Sorry but I have no intention of adding anything to my sig link right now.

It's not hard to make a lens. Just read up on it and do it. It'll be done before you know it.

Good luck,

~Newbie Shield~
  9. showmestate

showmestate New Member

Ok, thank you for the information Newbie Shield I do greatly appreciate it.

showmestate