Squidoo on middle age women and depression

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by DianeCorriette, Feb 17, 2010.

1. DianeCorriette

DianeCorriette New Member

Would love your comments / opinions on my squidoo lens which focuses on middle age women and depression. While looking into staying physically fit after 40 I couldn't believe how much I uncovered about the number of women who suffer some form of mental health issue as they grow older.

I am hoping the lens takes a serious look at the issue but also provides a lighter side - am I serious enough or too serious? Am I light enough or does it need more uplifting information?

Welcome suggestions/views
    http://www.squidoo.com/depression-in-middle-age-women

thank you in advance
    Diane
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I think it has a nice balance to it - I gave it 5 stars.[​IMG]
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Diane,

I really think that you did a very good job with it. Great content. Very informative. I like how your laid out everything on the site.

Out of 10. I give it a 9.99 [​IMG]

Way to go.
  4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Your lens takes a sensible look at an illness that is often overlooked and misdiagnosed because its symptoms can be very subtle. I like how you used video to provide facts as well as encourage and entertain the reader. Nice poem, too!

Hermas
  5. DianeCorriette

DianeCorriette New Member

Thank you all for your constructive feedback and votes - I wasn't sure it had enough information and I may still add some more but its good to know it has enough to help

Diane