SSI: Government's Top Ponzi scheme program...

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by EliteForceZero, Aug 7, 2008.

1. EliteForceZero

EliteForceZero New Member

Someone just posted on another forum regarding Social Security as Ponzi. I truly believe it is and is run by our very own government! We should pour in to the AG office and demand that all the tax we've paid get refunded to us because there is no garantee that younger people will work when we get old to sustain the income to let us get the rebate that we pay for the retired people right now.

SSI is big time Ponzi scheme system because we are paying for those the gone before us but there is NO garantee that we will get paid when we grow old and retire.

The following is from another forum user, but basically the AG's saying SSI is Ponzi by their own definition: Just read the following four things:

1. Does not sell any independent products or services sufficient to generate an income stream needed to pay what it promises.
    2. Not all of the recipiants pay in, which calls for increased payment from others.
    3. Has no means to generate the returns it represents other than changing laws to collect more from others.
    4. There is reasonable cause to believe that social security is a sophisticated Ponzi scheme that will, by its very nature, result in the loss of millions of dollarsfrom its participants.

And my own:

5. There is no sustainable income other than new investors paying old investors (or new comies paying old goies).

I must say this is the BIGGEST Ponzi that the Government runs. They should shut themselves down and do their deligence and investigate their own deceptive system. Amen on that!

2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

There are approximately 75 Million Baby Boomers out there.

The First Baby boomer received their Social Security Check last year.

Assuming each Baby Boomer receives $1,000 (average) per month from Social Security, multiply that by 75 Million and....

$75,000,000,000 (75 Billion Dollars) per MONTH will be drained from Social Security

3. kec

kec New Member

I wouldnt go near this with a 1000ft pole. Althout it is obvious SS is defunct and ponzi - ish....I wouldnt attempt to tell the governement that. Like it or not, if you want to live in the USA, you play the USA tax game or your life will be made miserable by the powers that be.

4. EliteForceZero

EliteForceZero New Member

And to think that this country is all about OF the people and FOR the people. Where has that constitution gone? Down the drain, I guess. Think of it, this country is NOT OF the people nor FOR the people. We are mere puppets being played by this government. They can do anything to anyone of us at any time without any reservation. We are either their walking robots or we are trashed outside.

5. opendomain

opendomain New Member

One of my favorite political quotes goes something like this.
    Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.

Speaking on the relationship between democrats, republicans and the people.

6. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

opendomain: One of my favorite political quotes goes something like this.
    Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.

Speaking on the relationship between democrats, republicans and the people.

[​IMG] [​IMG]