Start a home-based Business

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by brenden, Apr 21, 2007.

1. brenden

brenden Guest

Hey!
    I am looking to start a home-based business. I started with the whole herbalife thing and I hated everything about it. I'm not a salesman; I don't want to tell my story, no pyramid things. I just want to spend time on the computer doing tedious tasks that make me money. I know this question is worn out, but does anyone have any suggestions that would meet those criteria??? Thanks, I have enjoyed the forum
  2. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

Hey Brenden,

That is a fair question and this is a good place to ask questions of us folks already doing a business - to pick our brains and see what will work for you.

I am with Coastal Vacations and you can see a lot of discussion about us on these boards. To explain to you and everyone else - there are different teams within Coastal. There is the traditional way which you indicated was not for you. Then there is the use of our Call Center (WCYS). It is really why I joined Coastal in the first place. You said you want to do tasks on the computer. Well, you are in luck! You can place ads (both free and paid), write articles about the business, join forums like this to network, etc. And we train you how to do this.

Of course, we always get people calling us directly which is fine, because we do not have to convince them of anything! They called us and want to know more. There is NO cold calling required here. There is NO selling - let the call center do that for you. I just advertise.

As I said, there are many ways to be successful with Coastal. You just have to choose the avenue that is right for you.

Check us out and see if it fits your bill.

Noreen
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

If you like writing , you can do forum posting or freelance writing.
  4. arunkumarsuri

arunkumarsuri New Member

Select a niche and start creating your own website. Make use of Amazon, Click Bank and affiliate programs to provide products and services to targeted visitors.
  5. Dave B

Dave B New Member

Internet Marketing is a great way to go. It's not a get rich quick scheme and requires a lot of effort...but it can be very rewarding.

I have a free no risk course that you can try...check my blog for details.

Dave B
  6. Jaide

Jaide New Member

I am currently working with a home business. I was looking for something that had a low start up cost and no monthly fees. I also did not want to try and sell anything to my friends and family in order to make money.

What I am doing now requires a one time payment and no monthly or quarterly sales to make. It is something I can work with at the speed I am able to work. We have amazing support and really good wholesale travel.

No worries about selling travel to others our product is simply an access certificate for you to buy travel for yourself if you choose. You can also make $6000 over and over again. All this with out bugging people for sales.

Candy
  7. Gap2007

Gap2007 New Member

Affiliate marketing is the best. It takes forever to get good money making campaigns running, but once they are doing well, they continue to do well for a long time.
  8. Global

Global New Member

Good day,

Herbalife yes I met Mark Hughes when he was around.

Well quickest way to start is affiliate marketing but you need to learn How to Market to be successful.
  9. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Yep, as Dave B said, internet marketing is the way to go...[​IMG]
  10. sara rina

sara rina New Member

You can find jobs from many freelance sites. But I still prefer joining a paid work at home site..since I don't have to scour the internet to look for information. It's all in one place. The membership fee is worth the money paid for it.
  11. hotboy18

hotboy18 New Member

You can also start you own blog and make money with adsense. If you get your blog indexed well in the search engines with you gain a good amount of traffic to your site. Therefore you will make more money![​IMG]
  12. SylviaVictor

SylviaVictor New Member

Today, there are many types of online marketing. One of the easiest and difficult in marketing business is affiliate marketing. It is a home or office based business. There many websites based on this program, but most of them are fake. More over people are behind affiliate marketing is because of the commission they earn in this business. If you are a affiliate you must have known all these things. Many people earn from this. Most of you might have a different kind of experience in your business. Many think that affiliate marketing is swindling, but it is not true. There are some scammers, but majority of them are not. People even today assume that this business is complicated, and many have lost their wealth thinking in this manner.

[Signature removed. Update your profile to include signature - Admin]
  13. happyshm

happyshm New Member

Quoting: brendenI am looking to start a home-based business.

Hi! Just wanna let you know how to make money online the most efficient way among all online business....it's affiliate marketing! Yes! You hear me right...no website, no upfront, no big investment!!....wish you good luck! [​IMG] [​IMG]
  14. jameszz

jameszz New Member

Internet marketing is great, you have to put the work in, but you can earn a lot.
  15. jwcashbiz

jwcashbiz New Member

I have a website with several affiliate programs and my main home business listed..I think it's important to have multiple Streams of income and as people visit my site they have choices...the downside to this are many people cannot handle choices and end up leaving without joining anything...But when i focus on one program and advertise very heavy,I end up with a sale from something I have not been promoting..go figure...
  16. RedlionVR

RedlionVR New Member

I agree with the rest. Affiliate Marketing can be very rewarding. However it does take time and serious effort. In the meantime you may want to try to make some quick cash with a product like projectpayday.com or something like that. It's making me about 80 extra bucks a day for a couple hours of my time while I research and prepare to work from home full time. If you want to know more about it I'll elaborate...otherwise you can go to their site but they charge like $32 for basic info.
  17. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Have you ever considered Direct Sales. I work with an awesome group of people! The Coastal Wealth Builders. Read more at my signature.

[​IMG] jena
  18. emnity

emnity New Member

I myself have had no luck with anything that has to do with surveys or anything like that, I have tried pandaresearch, nds, and a few others, so far no luck, My advice would be to stay away from any of those. They do have some good programs though just keep your eyes open and good luck
  19. PeterB

PeterB New Member

Brenden,

watch out for a real opportunity with potential for the years to come. Seek advice from professionals and let them teach you how to do it. Step by step.

In that way you will learn how to suceed in NM.

Best regards, Peter
  20. cardwarrior

cardwarrior New Member

I would look into internet marketing opportunities and possibly other online marketing offers.