Start a home-based Business

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by brenden, Apr 21, 2007.

1. xeonkar007

xeonkar007 New Member

well well well,

start a worpress blog , write about whatever you know ,[​IMG] and which you know well,

make it viral by adding a www.sharethis.com button, and monetise the traffic by affiliate offers or adsense or kontera or widgetbucks.

thsi can give some cash i think[​IMG]
  2. ozopps

ozopps New Member

Quoting: brendenI am looking to start a home-based business. I started with the whole herbalife thing and I hated everything about it. I'm not a salesman; I don't want to tell my story, no pyramid things. I just want to spend time on the computer doing tedious tasks that make me money. I know this question is worn out,

Brenden, it may be an old question but it comes up again and again. A lot of people are not 'entrepreneurs'. They want a legit job that is home based. Nothing wrong with that.

In my experience the trick is to find just that - not some thing that 'pretends' to be a job and is a thinly disguised cover for a recruiting deal or writing your own adsense ads for clickbank! If you want to do that there is no need to join a 'program' or spend $49 etc to find out how. Plenty of free sources on how to place ads.

I am exploring a couple of business ideas that don't require you to to write your own ads. They involve co-ops.
    Contact me for details and I will give you more details.

Best of luck
    Rob
  3. KyleJames

KyleJames New Member

Have you considered Top Tier Direct Sales?

I am with a marketing company called CarbonCopyPro. It has been designed by top internet marketers Jay Kubassek & Aaron Parkinson.

CCPro is the marketing system behind one of the top direk sales / ntwork marketing companies
    in the industry.

I have earned up to 14K in a weeks time with Carbon Copy Pro! Yes in serious..
  4. missyd198806

missyd198806 New Member

I know what you mean. I could never seem to find anything that wasnt fake. I was going to try that coastal vacations thing but when i searched the reviews on google, no one had anything good to say. I found a good one. Its called AmeriPlan. They offer a health discount benefits program for people that cant afford real insurance. I had to pay a 95 dollar sign up fee and i also have to pay 50 dollars a month but im already making a good amount and the 50 dollars just comes out of my pay check. You make 30% monthy off of every single person that you sign up to be a member with one of our 4 plans. Ad the plans are only 19.99 - 59.99 per month. It is easy to get people to join. let me know if your interested!
  5. goshopnchat

goshopnchat New Member

Im new to the forum but it looks like a good place for discussion. I did try Ameriplan close to 10 years ago. It worked for me back then. I have my own online business now so, if anyone is interested in details, let me know.[​IMG]
  6. IAmAMoneyMaker

IAmAMoneyMaker New Member

Ameriplan has a good product. Just be sure to research the availability and participation of the providers in your ares before you join. Coverage is very spotty especially in the southeast.
  7. cebarber2

cebarber2 New Member

I did my research and found that the company I work with provides the most ethical and profitable turnkey home business model available anywhere. After experiencing the free test drive of the business and the product, it was evident to me why so many people were enjoying success with this business.

The quality online educational courses, wealth building seminars, outstanding leadership training, and powerful compensation structure that this company provides is far beyond anything that I have found. I realized that this company has something special to offer me and everyone else. Some of the greatest friendships I have developed have been with the people I have met in this organization.

Through this business, I am exposed to like-minded people from around the world, who enjoy helping other people, while pursuing excellence and prosperity in their own lives.
  8. Debra Bruno

Debra Bruno New Member

This thread started out with the Heba-life story. I've been there $2700.00 later a handful of sales all my sponsors wanted me to do was have house parties and buy more product. That was 4 years ago. I still have one box left of product. Do you think the vitamins and shakes are still any good? LOL. The last comment was on Carbon Copy Pro. Now thats your winner!
  9. brotherZ

brotherZ New Member

The question is what do you like to do.
    There are several things you can do. You can blog about the subject that I passion you (and throw in some PPC ads and affiliate links), you can start a forum, you can do freelance writing, etc...
    You need to ask yourself what you like to do and what you are good at, and then go for it.
  10. brihar2012

brihar2012 New Member

I agree with brotherZ, anything you do from this point until you find what it is you like will be a bad experience. Whether you make money or not if you don't like what you're doing you'll eventually give it up.
  11. homebize

homebize New Member

i still go for affiliate marketing. you dont need to create your own products.. although it really takes time to create a healthy income but using the right way to do it, its still rewarding.

if you have a website you can start selling the hottest and fastest selling products in the internet today: ebooks and softwares..
  12. mreyn

mreyn New Member

Hi, I have a website that lists several options. It really depends on what you're interested in. ONe option is to build websites that generate income. If you'd like me to send you a link to my website, or send you the information, just send me a message. I can't post it here. thanks
  13. mblon

mblon New Member

Wow - a lot of different responses but it seems like affiliate marketing comes out on top. But I like the realism people are showing, too - i.e. it's very hard work and difficult to get started.

I'd imagine the very best option for anyone considering working from home with this kind of system is to just spend as much time as possible getting these up and running before they ditch the day job! Sounds as if it could all take quite some time or not even work at all, of course.

The thought of doing a day's work in the office then coming home to work online isn't a great one - but hey, I'd rather be safe!
  14. proson

proson New Member

well if you are not sales person then I recommend you to do something like online surveys, ghost writing, something like that.

nothing more that I can tell you.
  15. Seth

Seth New Member

do something diff. the one that interest you ..

I quit being a RN bec. its not the money ..

its simply im not enjoying it anymore

try google = )
  16. proson

proson New Member

every business involves selling or telling your stories. I used to hate that too.. I was a computer system administrator and didn't like selling, telling a story something like that. But brenden in real life you are selling yourself in some sort. Eg, what will do when you have a job interview? Sell yourself right? you have to tell your potential employers what skills, experience you have and how you help their businesses when they employ you and not others... what are your strength weakness and what other reasons you can think of and help them to select you as the right candidate right? I mean if it is a job that you need, I think a "normal" person will do that.... so you need to change your mind set ... Business is selling sorry to say that, but it is the fact!
  17. trussvegas

trussvegas New Member

Yes, I have to agree that affiliate marketing is the way to go. There are a lot of good affiliate programs out there. It does take time to build an enormous income with affiliate marketing, but it does happen!
  18. robinku

robinku New Member

You might want to stay away from any offers that require a fee or subscription for more information.
  19. kingjim

kingjim New Member

The main issue with starting a business is the approach. Instead of looking for quick fixes, an ebook or an autopilot application we need to look at a business as a business. You will need a system, training, support, the right tools, planning, and time.

Any 'solution' that doesn't in some way encompass at least these basics is a bit suspect in my view.

Take your time and apply Due Diligence. If it seems to good or too easy to be true it certainly is.

You also want to minimise your start up costs and look for guarantees or refund options if you can't make it work. The company should have good reports about it and be easy to obtain information about. If you see that you can't find the info you want steer clear of it and keep your money in your wallet.

KJ
  20. unselfishbuddy

unselfishbuddy New Member

First, you need to ask yourself what type of tasks you would would enjoy doing. Second, what type of products would you be comfortable promoting? This idea will narrow down your search for a home business.

Now, you probably know by now that most the home business programs on the market do require up front start up cost. Try to look for programs that does not have any of those start up costs. One of the keys to a successful internet/home based business is keeping your overhead costs low.

Lastly, and very importantly, you must know how to market effectively online and offline.

I hope that helps. [​IMG]