Start Travel Website With Affiliates Program

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by KatherineBailey, Sep 4, 2014.

1. If finally you have taken the decision to earn money online it must to have your own website where you can feature your products and services. For those who are not technically strong and want to try online business then turkey website are the best solution and worth too.

These days travel websites are becoming more popular with affiliate program where you could earn pay per click earnings. Pay per click affiliate program for travel search engines website are becoming powerful way for affiliates to promote travel websites and earn passive income online.

The best thing about Travel affiliate program and turnkey solution is that system will take care of all the work from turning the website visitor into pay per click and pay per booking earnings.

Set up your travel search engine booking website with Travelerrr and succeed online

2. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

With so many heavily advertised sites with name recognition, it is near impossible to compete in this industry any longer. And with the smaller and smaller commissions being paid on travel bookings, the only time it is worth promoting is if you focus on group travel, vacation packages or cruises, otherwise it is not worth the hassle, and I should know, I owned a traditional travel agency back when there was money in bookings of all kinds. The internet changed this, along with all the card mill MLM deals that popped up back in the 80's when I sold my agency. Thank God I did, recession hit and killed the small travel agent industry along with all the MLM offers which polluted the industry which were card mills selling the dream based on recruiting where 99% of the commissions were coming from. Most were attacked by FTC, but it damaged the industry and I am glad I got out of it. How many small independent agencies are there now, not many compared to the good old days.

Success to all,

payment proof likes this.