Starting your own mlm...

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by coreyjroman, Aug 4, 2005.

1. supps4us.com

supps4us.com New Member

Hello "FREEBUSINESS", I would like to find out more info about the ins and outs of running your own MLM company. Please email me at [email protected] and we can get in contact. Anyone else that is still reading this blog and wants to collaborate and share ideas please e-mail me as well. Starting my own MLM company is something that does interest me and also something I belive I would be very good at. I've been with a few different MLM companies over the last 15 years and generally had positive experience. Never made it "big time" though, some of it due to being young and not focusing enough in my younger years.

Same goes for you "mosquito". If you really have the great products as you claim, shoot me and e-mail and let's exchange numbers and get on the phone and talk this out. I could help you by intorducting a whole new market for you, and you could help me by providing products that my competitiors here wouldn't have. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Also, "malibumentor", I'm not sure how much of your claim can be real about the owners of MLM companies not making money and working 18 hours a day? It would seem to me to be the opposite. For the few companies I worked for, owners had hired managers and trainers to do all of the work, while they just showed up at big conferences here and there and reaped in the benefits. They usually make money of EVERY SINGLE sale throughout the network. Now there were some legal issues a few times, so I'm sure they had to deal with that, but otherwise I didn't get the impression that they were struggling. It is a common belief that people at the top, especially the VERY TOP, such as the owners, make the most money in MLM companies. If the company does take of it's like an avalanche and the owners are making money hand over fist without having to recruit anymore or make sales. Everyone else is doing that.

I would want to do everything strictly by the book, and set up a plan such that it is really beneficial for everyone. While I'd love to make tons of money, I want it set up so that it is worth it for people that join my company and hopefully they want to stick around for the long term. Anyone want to discuss more? Please e-mail me.

[email protected]
  2. Marco Casario

Marco Casario New Member

If you are married to lawyer, sure. You can be rest assured that legal fees won't take all the profit you make. How bad is a standard model business that they are sometimes beaten by MLMs. Check out The Customer Magnet and maybe...just maybe you would decide against getting involved in one.