Discussion in 'West at Home' started by Westingsoon, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Westingsoon

Westingsoon New Member

Hello I'm new to the whole working from home thing and am wondering what to expect...i have some questions ....i hope someone can answer them ...

1. When will i get the email aftewr i have recieved the hired status email?

2. What do i expect after the email finally comes?

3. Can one make enough to support ones self?

4. As of Today I am in the hired status ...awaiting the welcome email but how soon can i expect to BEGIN working?

5. Is there any advice you'd give to a young (20) one just starting out?
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi Westingsoon ( I like your name[​IMG])... you can interact with quite a few West and telemarketers over on the wahm.com forum as well....
  3. New2WAH

New2WAH New Member

I am in hired status effective today and wonderng same??? Awaiting the "welcome packet" in 48-72 hrs.

Reading thru the Q&A's it looks like the I'll get a drug test invite then can start training? Is this the case ...

Can anyone provide updates - also how and when the skill offerings are sent?

Thanks!
  4. dania

dania New Member

well I need to ask ,I fnish my welcome email the 48-72 hrs,after I click on continued to training it said training terminated,how long it takes to get a new wellcome email? help
  5. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

well when i apply in feb 2009, i need to send some paper information, then i got the invitation w/ the training....i failed after 2 weeks i got a new invitation and until now , im still working.....i never do any test or drug test or credit check nonthing at all, but i do remember that they told me that before i got the training appl. they need to check my background after 2 days i got another e-mail saying i pass backg.... and them thats it.

but my friend apply in nov i think and she got a respond so fast maybe 5 days and they gave her a invitation, but she expir. the training buttttt in 3 days later she got another invitation and she expr. the training too...sooo now she is waiting and nothing appear.....

i think the reaon that we got skills so fast is because we are bilingual agents.... but im not sure, if you are lucky u will get a respond very fast ........last week son i spoke with HR, they told me that they are holding new appl. from new agents and new appl. because they have a lot a agents without skill and they need to give them priority but im not sure about that respond .....anyway just wait and relax or send a e-mail to Hr or call