Stay At Home Dad; New To The Board And Happy To Be Here!

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by Incorporatorpro, Mar 4, 2012.

1. HI!

My name is Harry Mitchell; "IncorporatorPro", I do affiliate marketing and I work as a Business and Financial Consultant.

I work from home so that I can take care of my young son whom I also home-school.

I am seeking to join the international business community, hoping to learn from others and share my expertise. I have made my living as an Internet Marketer for about ten years, being familiar with Affiliate Marketing, auction sites like eBay and selling on Craigslist.

It's good to be here and looking forward to an interesting and enriching experience!

Thanks for having me!

2. Hello Harry,

Welcome to the forum.

With 10 years experience, I'm sure you have a lot to share.

Barb

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Harry,

Welcome.

Yea, with 10 years experience I am sure that you have a lot to share with us.

I too have about 9-10 years experience. Had lots of downs and a few ups in my business.

Affiliate marketing is great if you own the product and have a lot of affiliates but if you are a lone wolf doing this affiliate marketing business, I suggest that at some point you get yourself in some sort of an MLM opportunity online.

If one day for what ever reason you stop advertising, your income will stop too.

Take my advice.

4. coachben

coachben New Member

Hi Harry,

I just joined too. I'm a father of three and I do MLM and affiliate marketing. Funny my wife and I also home school our kids (mostly the wife!).

I'm hoping to learn some great things to help me build my business online.

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Harry and kudos to you guys Ben. [​IMG]

6. coachben

coachben New Member

mountainmom5
    Hi mountainmom5...love that name. I tried to follow the directions to get my picture up in my profile and it kept coming up as an error...did you just follow the instructions or did you do anything different to get your pic to show?
    Thanks for your help!

7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

lol - yup, I asked Vishal to help me. I am not very patient... [​IMG]

And Vishal very graciously uploaded it for me.

8. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

coachben: did you just follow the instructions or did you do anything different to get your pic to show?
    The photo should be exactly 80px (width) x 90px (height) and less than 10kb.