Street Articles - The Next Ezine???

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by robinincarolina, Mar 22, 2011.

1. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I recently started publishing articles to Street Articles. It's a relatively new article directory. I think I got the link from Jenifer aka Pot Pie girl via one of those mass emails. I may be wrong but I think she and the guys at Wealthy Affiliate created it.

Anyway, approval is fast. The few articles I have published have ranked well, on the first page of Google. The format is easy to use.

Will it be the next Ezine Giant? I don't know, but I imagine there is that possibility.[​IMG]
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

It's definitely set up better and maybe that's because of the latest seo changes Google made - but I like it better so yeah, who knows, Ezine just may have found their match.[​IMG]
  3. Jose Roman

Jose Roman New Member

Nice! Thanks for the site.
  4. KB24

KB24 Member

The wealthy affiliates are the owners of that site..
  5. Rach72

Rach72 New Member

Great idea thanks - they certainly have the skills to pull it off [​IMG]
  6. robinincarolina

I haven't went back to Ezine yet and I never ever thought I would be saying that. I was die hard Ezine for sure.

Yesterday I wrote two articles and they were both up and getting views in 15 minutes. The ones I wrote last week are ranking very well also.

Also Google Street Articles. This thread pops up on the first page. Another light bulb just went off in my head.

Wow what a forum.
  7. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

robinincarolina: Wow what a forum.

Yep, Vishal's Work-At-Home-Forum.com ranks on page 1 for many topics.
    Real time proof.

Glad to hear Street Articles is working well for you.
  8. robinincarolina

Has anyone noticed that there is no button to post your article on Street Articles to Facebook and twitter? Or am I missing it?
  9. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

EzineArticles and some other top (previously top) article directories are in a "catch them if you can" against the sites that Google now loves.

When you look at EA it looks more like a blog now. Which is how Street Articles looks.
  10. BizMarketing

BizMarketing New Member

The creator of Street Articles is the same owner of Wealthy Affiliate which is one of the best IM Program around. It is very much possible that this can be another EA in the future in my opinion.
  11. kailo

kailo New Member

Google dominates the search engine market and Ezinearticle dominates the article directory.

Unless Street Articles can come up with a spectacular way to beat Ezinearticle in features and benefits, then EZA will still dominate.
  12. Rach72

Rach72 New Member

Loving the new EZA look! Pity it had to have a shake up to get there [​IMG]

With everyone relying on Master G so heavily anyone has a chance of making it in the article directory stakes.... but EZA also has too much to lose so don't expect them to be retiring gracefully anytime soon!
  13. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I just took a look at Street Articles's website and it does look good.

Maybe they will beat EZA and someday EZA will have to close their doors or layoff everyone.
  14. PeterFrosen

PeterFrosen New Member

I gotta say, I use Street Articles and it's pretty good all in all. fast approval, fast rankings (first page on low competitions keywords). The problem sometimes is CTR, I'm currently testing new things that can possibly increase that for me.
  15. orjohnson

orjohnson New Member

I've published several articles on EZA and thought they're pretty good, at least compared to the also-rans I've tried. But the guys at WA have been pushing Street Articles so I decided to give it a go. I re-wrote an article and tried to publish it and SA immediately came back and said it wasn't original, it found the original on EZA. So they're definitely picky about original content and maybe that's why Sir G respects it.

I just wrote a new article (I don't write many nowadays) and I'm going to give SA a try.