Submit your success story!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vishal P. Rao, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

I'm thinking of starting a newsletter wherein I'll publish interviews of successful home-based business entrepreneurs. You don't have to earn a six figure income (of course that'll be an added bonus!) but your income should be more than your regular day job.

I think it's going to be fun and a win-win situation. Readers will gain great deal of insight and motivation and the interviewee will get free publicity. If you think you fit the bill, please send me a brief bio of yours with "Success story" in subject line.

Your views are appreciated [​IMG]

Regards,

Vishal

thefinder likes this.
  2. cardenmf

cardenmf New Member

Sounds like a good idea, give 6 months and with any luck you can write about me.

3. sampsonda1

sampsonda1 New Member

Hello,

I gues this is where I can spread the word about the success I am having with my work at home business. I was and still am a Profit Lance Course member which has taught me all of the skills I use to make money today. Its an awesome course to take, actually more like taking a college course. It just makes sure it doesnt miss a single detail about the whole Internet Marketing area.

Well, Good Luck to ya'll on starting your home business!

Shay Kaay likes this.
  4. romeo216

romeo216 New Member

well I'm new to the forum. It's nice to see that some you are successful. Hopefully I'll pick up a thing or two.

Shay Kaay likes this.
  5. hect1771

hect1771 New Member

There can never be a shortage of success stories, I love to read about other peoples success it always motivates me to work hard

6. goldmills

goldmills New Member

I was recently interviewed how I was a struggling entrepreneur, for this new website. I think it went over pretty well...

The new interview comes out Tuesday.

http://strugglingentrepreneur.com/

Shay Kaay likes this.
  7. billwynne

billwynne New Member

Vishal,
    Are you still looking for stories and what will you do with it and where will the story appear. I have just started working from home and in one year and making 10-15K per month. Would be happy to share but would like to know the terms of the use of my story.

8. Vishal P. Rao

Yes I am! Just send me a PM and I'll keep you in mind when I finalize things.

9. goldchamber

goldchamber New Member

would love to share my success story, I went from getting scammed again and again, to working from the comfort of my own home and being my own boss.

10. gazdank

gazdank New Member

That's a great idea. Hopefully I will have some success soon!!!!!

11. munchie3335

munchie3335 New Member

What a terrific idea.
    Hopefully I can be in your newsletter one day.
    Looking forward to reading it.

munchie3335

12. Power_Advisor27

Power_Advisor27 New Member

I agree, a fantastic idea, and a great way to help motivate newcomers to the home business industry! Good luck, and I too hope to be a part of your newsletter!

-PA27

13. oldSarge

oldSarge New Member

Vishal,
    I would like to say that you have some very valuable information. I hope to be able to provide a great success story. Currently I am very new and am really trying to research as much as possible. You have been very helpful. Thanks, jj

14. federline

federline New Member

Vishal

How close are you to publishing your newsletter, is it taking longer than expected to get the required information.

I have spent the last three weeks researching work from home packages.

After being ripped off by the Ultinate wealth Package I am very weary of what people say.

Seems to me that people will give a package a good review just to get you to sign up; only to find out that it is the same as all the rest.

Everyone is selling the same thing.

Once you get conned the only way out is to con someone else in order to get your money back.

I am really interested to find out if there is a package that does not prey on the desparate and actual sells something of value; as opposed to more ebooks telling you how to become an internet marketing millionaire.

Thanks.

15. kimbo

kimbo New Member

[​IMG] i don't recomend survey's either, panda reseach owes me money
    to...how do you i get my money?

16. Vishal P. Rao

Quoting: federlineHow close are you to publishing your newsletter, is it taking longer than expected to get the required information.

To be frank, I have not made up my mind yet. I'm just waiting to get a decent number of interviewees so I can publish the newsletter with some regularity.

Sarah jeanow likes this.
  17. kbirmingham

kbirmingham New Member

[​IMG]
    I have been working 2 home businesses for the past 6 months, after having left a 15-year job as a Marriage & Family Therapist. I have found more satisfaction working for myself than I ever could have imagined.

I am able to work when I want to work, play when I want to play. I spend quality time with my family and friends, have little stress in my life and generate a phenomenal income.

I recently finished writing 2 e-books on marketing and have endless ideas of what I can accomplish.

Sometimes, forcing yourself to think outside the box generates the greatest gifts imaginable.

I encourage others to look within themselves and determine exactly what it is that they desire to create for themselves!

18. Emmama

Emmama New Member

I must say that I'm very happy with the "work" at MY POWER MALL I'm doing right now.
    It's FREE to all that shop. You can earn money and make money at the same time. Every single person receives their own FREE Personal Shopping Mall. There are over 1000 stores in your Mall ??“ many of them name-brand stores you shop at every day. The difference is that when you walk into your local store and buy a pair of shoes, only that store makes money. With the MY POWER MALL System, our Rebate Program allows you to make money when you shop at that stores page on your own online Mall. If you want more info click on the bottom latin phrases.

19. drm050067

drm050067 New Member

This is actually a really good way to gain a profitable opt-in list. It is also an excellent way to show internet rookies that there really are people who make a full time income at home. [​IMG] I really wish someday I can get to the six figure level.

Sarah jeanow likes this.
  20. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Vishal,

Are you still reviewing HBB stories? I'm a Coastal Vacations success story.

I've been with CWB (a Coastal Group) for over a year now. I really would like to share, but with your permission, of course.

Let me know if you are still accepting new stories. I'll send to you.

With warm Regards,
    Jena

Sarah jeanow likes this.