Submit your success story!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vishal P. Rao, Jul 31, 2007.

1. dailydollars

dailydollars New Member

I think this is a teriffic idea

2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Quoting: JenaVAre you still reviewing HBB stories? I'm a Coastal Vacations success story.

I'm collecting names at the moment who would be interested in contributing. I think I have yours on my file.

3. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Hi Vishal!

I think it is GREAT what you have going on here!

I would be more then happy to contribute if you are interested. My story and background is fairly well known within Coastal and the CSG- but suffice it to say- I have had an incredible ride in just over a year in the business! I love it- and I am particularily interested in helping others- not just in this business, but in general! I'll zip you over a bio in a minute.

Let me know if I can do anything! I'd really like to help support people by letting them know that THEY can do it TOO! If you can dream it, you CAN acheive it!

Jani

4. Brooke

Brooke New Member

drm,
    I love your site its so pleasant to look at! Some sites have great info but you just wanna change the page. With your site I just wanted to stare at that car all day!! Did you do it yourself??

5. Pal

Pal New Member

I agree with Emmama I have also been working with my power mall and although I have not made much as of right now I have hopes of making more money with people that shop online. There are over 1000 stores and yes everything is FREE.

6. Inkwell

Inkwell New Member

Vishal:

Love your forum. It's nice to see honest feedback from real users about work-from-home programs.

FYI, I'd love to be considered as an interviewee for your "success series."

I've been a freelance writer since 1993. I now make my living primarily by selling my own info products and producing freelance writing seminars (on- and offline).

My full bio can be found at InkwellEditorial.com/about.htm.

FYI, I publish a similar newsletter to the one you're thinking of starting (I focus on the freelance writing/creative niche). It's a joy to produce and a real learning experience as well hearing from others how they did it.

Sincerely,
    Yuwanda

7. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Hey, newbie here, but I think that is a great idea. I was thinking about doing a documentary on my own success. I joined a home based business on October 19th and just made my first sale on Oct. 31st. I'm pretty excited about it and looking forward to many many more. Let me know if you do that article, hopefully by then I'll be able to be in it. Take care and God bless
    Jason

8. shuey03

shuey03 New Member

I have had huge success with paid surveys. I have been in the industry for over three years now and it has helped me launch my own internet marketing company.

I began by taking online surveys and plugging every cent I made into my company. I started with one website, then two, then three. After these websites started to make some good revenue for me, I began to branch out into the online lead generation industry. I started my own affiliate network and registration paths and the rest is history.

Online surveys are for real and so are other work at home opportunities. Be careful and always investigate what you are getting into. Most of all, have fun and you will never guess where it could take you.

9. Pat Henderson

Pat Henderson New Member

I have had my best success over the past couple months with RFS and made almost as much in that period of time as I did last year! Man, how YOUR LIFE CAN CHANGE in such a small period of time!!

Now I'd like to get Everybody's comments on this...

What do you all think is the Most important thing that a Networker must have to be successful in their business? I've learned this over the last month. See if you can guess what I think it is. (I actually think there's 2 extremely important ones...)

10. jgucci11

jgucci11 New Member

hi there Romeo,

The very first thing I learned about home-based business is...you need to learn to think outside the square and be very patient. Home-based business normally starts by thinking of an idea of what you would like to promote, having your own website and start advertising. You know what, you dont need to pay $1000's to get a website, you dont need to invent something to sell it plus you dont need to pay top dollar to advertise. Plus, I will tell you one more thing. If you find an idea that you want to pursue, do it YOURSELF and not ask for partnership. Trust me I've been there and because of that it motivated me to start making money for myself. In every business they said that CEO's and Big Bosses are selfish and all they think is about themselves, you will soon think after starting your own home-based business....CEO's and Big Bosses have every right to be selfish. That's how people make money. But of course, you dont have to be like that. Im not, that is why Im sharing you my insight. I know how it feels to be out of pocket, no spare cash to pay for bills, you try and try to apply for payday advances just to last you until your next payday. Its hard and Im not only empathizing on people experiencing this...I feel for them. Anyhow, good luck with it and i hope I can be of any assistance to you. But you need to bear in mind....

YOU WILL NEED TO SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY...IF ITS FREE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT...IT DOESNT LAST LONG!!!

11. LatestEndeavor

LatestEndeavor New Member

I am looking forward to your "Success Stories". Will they be available online here? I am not currently a home-business operator, but may have the opportunity to try it out in the future.

12. queenrachel16

queenrachel16 New Member

Sounds like a great idea. Sadly I don't have enough income to write about my success... but I have had success [​IMG]

13. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Rachel,
    Success means 'always moving forward'...[​IMG]

14. workaholic

workaholic New Member

Thats a wonderful thought, I wish all the members luck and hope we will see some output soon.

15. thebestbuyguy

thebestbuyguy New Member

I am proud to say that I have found success with three online companies after using several others. First, Do NOT use the "Type at Home" system. Sadly they got my money, but I have found success with the "My Online Income System," "Home Cash Course," and of course "Profit Lance."

16. 040107

040107 Member

Wow!

Have you guys noticed a bunch of people signed up during August,
    September, October, and November of 2007 only to post a few posts
    in this thread and then is never heard from again?

17. LifestyleDesign

LifestyleDesign New Member

great idea. I quit my job years ago thanks to my internet business! I hope others will get inspired by all the success stories to design their ideal lifestyle. After all, it's not rocket science. This is the easiest, and most satisfying work I've ever done in my life.

18. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

040107: Have you guys noticed a bunch of people signed up during August,

According to the statistics - thousands of people get started in some sort of work at home endeavor every week - try it for a few weeks or months - but then never pursue it to success. sad.

19. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

040107: Have you guys noticed a bunch of people signed up during August,

You'll find many many such members. Not just during the months you mentioned but almost every day, one in 5 members just do a few posts and never return.

20. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

LifestyleDesign: great idea. I quit my job years ago thanks to my internet business! I hope others will get inspired by all the success stories to design their ideal lifestyle. After all, it's not rocket science. This is the easiest, and most satisfying work I've ever done in my life.
    It is difficult to leave the corporate world, or whatever people did before, due to a sense of security, but I have finally gotten to the point between my primary company with Cooperative Marketing and one other where I'm taking the leap. Working at home is just that though, working. LOL!!! One of the greatest things is liking what you do and looking forward to doing it every day!!!!

I also work with a fantastic, high quality team of people that I am thankful to know! It makes working at home that much more pleasureable. I've met a few of them right here in this forum!