Submit your success story!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vishal P. Rao, Jul 31, 2007.

1. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

Great Idea! I'll submit mine to! I can't wait to read everyone else s success story! :)

2. Money2bemade

Money2bemade New Member

I am still working on mine! :) Hopefully with our new launch I will be able to add some very productive items to it

payment proof likes this.
  3. JRack

JRack New Member

I will submit mine for sure! I have been at this work from home deal for about 3 years now and am finally making consistent autopilot income so will write up all the trials and ups and downs and pass it along :)

4. Haley O.

Haley O. New Member

I am still writing my success story lol. I am in the right direction though.

thefinder likes this.
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Mine has changed a bit since this thread was first started! I HAD found success with affiliate marketing and web building, till Google released the zoo animals ( aka panda and penguin) and most of my income went kerfluey!

So for awhile I didn't do much of anything online, and altho I still had some income trickling in, I was just not interested in spending another year trying to figure out how to outsmart Google, only to have them pull out the rug again.
    I looked at a bunch of network marketing companies and couldn't really find anything that struck my fancy so I decided to just give it all a rest for awhile... and that's when the perfect opportunity came sailing along... when I was least expecting it!

Now I have found my passion - and I can only imagine where life's trails will lead from here on out. :)

6. Mazzini Auto

Mazzini Auto Member

Mountain Mom, do you know anything about text marketing? I have been jumping from one thing to the next over several years without making any progress. I think this forum is good for getting ideas and it would help.

7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Sorry, I didn't see this till just now. I do not know much about that. I am not one of those people that LIKES to get text ads, so I don't think I would be too successful at marketing it. lol!

However I DO know about jumping from one thing to another to find a good fit. I pray you find yours, too. I did and it's such a good feeling when you know you have come 'home'. :)

8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

jobsonlineplus likes this.
  9. We have had a lot of success this week. We went to our first farmers market last saturday, the market was fairly slow but we were still able to come out with a couple hundred bucks. We were able to add two new members to our team and 3 people signed up for autoship on our website. We have been at this now for almost 2 months. It took some time to get the "buzz" going but now things seem to be snowballing. I am so excited to see where this company takes us in the future!

10. jefftd77

jefftd77 New Member

I'll throw mine into the mix as well... Quit my day job in 2012 and working online since... However, after traveling for a year I met a group of Canadians in the Philippines and we started a company here doing SEO, Web Design, etc. So, I do have an office, but only go in maybe once a week to chat with staff

11. Robin Bull

Robin Bull Member

Such a great idea, Vishal. I hope you've enacted it since this thread was originally enacted. I think that could really help a lot of people who want to work from home or who work from home and are struggling with it.

Vishal P. Rao likes this.
  12. neil_1984black

neil_1984black New Member

MY STORY

Hi,

My name is Neil, and this is my story.

Since I have known myself I always wanted to be a successful business man but did not know how or where to begin. I was stressed with my 9-5 job, unsatisfied with my working hours, embarrassed by my financial situation and disappointed in the direction my finances and ambitions were heading. I decided to take action via the ‘easy route’ and invested my hard earned cash with a reputable bank who promised a fair return on my investment, Hah “Boy was I wrong.”

Here are the numbers, I invested $25,000 and after 24 months my account balance was $25, 108.19. That’s a profit of $108.19 after 24 months (approximately 0.43 %). My cash was bounded (still is actually) to the investment till the maturity date so I knew I needed to do something urgently if I wanted to fulfil my ambitions; which is financial freedom, peace of mind, flexible working hours, a happy family and to be my own boss.

I got involved in numerous physical businesses, namely an online ordering business, clothing business and food business. These businesses were actually successful but were time consuming, stressful and took a heavy toll on my physical and personal life. I was determined to accomplish all my ambitions and I was failing miserably in the happiness department.

Then my life changed! I was introduced to the word of multi-level marketing (a world that I didn’t even know existed) by a family member and my life have not been the same since then, but not without hiccups. I tried numerous MLM programs that offered all different kind of financial rewards, had complex referral programs and sophisticated matrixes. Frankly I was pumping loads of cash into these programs with little success and it was stressing me out. I started to lose faith in the MLM lifestyle and to be brutally honest I was swaying the way of the masses who believe all MLM’s are scams.

One day when I was on Facebook (yes Facebook) a complete stranger messaged me asking if I wanted information about a program they were involved in, deep down inside I wanted to say “NO” but out of curiosity I told them Email me the information anyway. That was the best decision of my life, because the information contained in the Email was truly a life changer. I didn’t need to recruit to earn money, it was simple to understand, I didn’t need to invest long hours, I was generating hard cash while I sleep, I could withdraw my earnings at any time and a return on my investment was guaranteed (obviously those conditions will make anybody happy).

I made that program my primary business and have not looked back since! I’m able to generate a constant income, I have a lot more time to do the things I love, I’m successful, I’m stress free and most of all I’m extremely happy. My story is not complete, I’m still writing my success story and still have a journey to quench my thirst for success (to be frank the sky is my limit) but at least I have a proven program to guide me where I aspire to be.

Thanks for taking the time to read My Story, it’s time to start writing yours, don’t hesitate these opportunities come and go quickly, every second you wait you are holding back your true potential, act now.

Regards

Neil

13. BillF2

BillF2 New Member

Hi Vishal,

I'm recently new to the forum and just came across your post. Your idea to launch a newsletter is a great idea. Were you able to launch it yet or is that idea still pending. I would be happy to share some tips and content if need be. I launched my first newsletter in the mid 90's and grew it to 1000+ in two years.

Thanks,

Bill

14. yourplanb

yourplanb New Member

In 1994 I started a home based business to earn extra money while keeping my job. It was my first taste of residual income. I began receiving an extra check each and every week. (Mailbox money) And boy did it help out with four kids at the house. We used the extra money for vacations, buy a car and just "mad" money. (That's money you spend when you are mad!) It has been great.