Success With Paid Email Marketing...

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Matt Zenittini, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

I recently used a website to send out 600,000 emails promoting my affiliate link. It has only been running for a day now. However, they use a tracking program so I can track how many emails have been sent, how many people have opened the email, and how many people have clicked on the link in the email.

So far I have had 1800 people open the email with 170 clicks. All of these visitors are targeted traffic.

This has also been a direct result of 3 sales.

Only 40,000 of the 600,000 emails were sent out so far and only 1800 opened. I have over doubled my investment. I am very pleased with email marketing.

I just wanted to share my experience with everyone on here, I will keep everyone updated on how the rest of the campaign goes! =].

Good Luck!
  2. Vishal P. Rao Administrator

3. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

you are welcome [IMG].
  4. cherie27 New Member

How much did you pay?

Is it like a solo ad?
  5. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

It is like an email campaign that gets sent out to their list subscribers. The one I got was really cheap so I assumed bad quality. I didn't get rich off of it but it more than paid for itself =].

The one I got was around $100
  6. time2livelife New Member

I considered doing this kind of thing to get me off to the flying start that I so badly need, but I was under the impression that the costs for doing so were sky high and only those with high incomes would be able to afford.

Would you mind PM'ing me the details for this company please mate?
    I would be most grateful.

Cheers,

Time.
  7. jaesun16 New Member

I also like to try your investment type.

Spending around $100 with over 1800 traffic,

That's nice and good results.

Would you PM me about details of thate email marketing site?
    Please[IMG]

Thank you
  8. Seth New Member

thanks for sharing MATT : )

do you mind sending me the website ? i tried hits2u before but no luck.
  9. samda Member

Matt, am really surprised. I thought email marketing is dead and you really pulled my legs. I have sent you a PM, please go through it.

Thanks
    Sam