Suggestions of Getting Affiliates?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by robinincarolina, Dec 31, 2013.

1. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

How and where do you find affiliates to promote your products? I thought about listing on Clickbank, but wonder how it would even be found there? I welcome any and all suggestions please. At the moment, Facebook has been my only avenue.
  2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Don't let the huge size of ClickBank's marketplace intimidate or discourage you. Remember that their products and services are categorized by niche to make it convenient for affiliate prospects to locate their areas of interest.

Plus, the savvy affiliate marketer understands how to use a variety of filtering and search strategies to find precisely what they are looking to promote.

So when you factor in those elements, and recognize the enormous amount of daily traffic the ClickBank website attracts, you can see that the odds for your particular program to be found and chosen are significantly improved. Also, there are lots of other affiliate marketplaces out there that you can use to get exposure for your program.

Here are some alternative options you can check out:
    1. PayDotCom
    2. JVZooo
    3. CommissionJunction
    4. PaySpree
    5. Click2Sell
    6. DigiResults
    Hope this is useful!

Hermas
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
    payment proof likes this.
  3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Find different sites, forums, and other social networks where people might share an interest in your product or service. Contribute to the discussions and include a link when appropriate and if it is allowed.

Good luck. :)
    robinincarolina likes this.
  4. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Thank you both. Hermas, I think you may be onto something with the intimidation thing. With all those products on Clickbank, I do find it a bit intimidating. Nothing ventured though, nothing gained.