Survey Affiliate Programs

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by workworkhome, Sep 18, 2008.

1. workworkhome New Member

a lot of the paid survey companies have affiliate programs whereby you can sign up for their program and get paid for refferalls. The problem is they all are under a different affiliate network or their own?

is there any place to sign up for tons of survey affiliate programs all at one place? that way you have 1 login and password to see all the stats and manage all the programs
  2. lilokster New Member

Yes... There are actually two very good affiliate networks I use for my site. One is a network that ONLY has survey affiliate programs (and they are all legitimate companies) and the other one has everything that the first doesn't. Between the two there are at least 30 or so survey panels, plus panels in other countries.

I don't know if I am allowed to link to sites in my posts. But send me a PM and I will give you the links.
  3. makeitwork New Member

Hello lilokster, I Don't know if you are willing to give me the links that you are speaking of (survey affiliate links) but I have noticed that it is a lot of work to find them all. I'm currently looking for the "free to sign up" (what I mean is free for the survey seekers to sign up)survey links that pay me for the sign-ups....sorry my friend, I'm sure there's another way to say all this but I don't know all the terminology yet. So, if you could help me out with that my new friend, it would truly be invaluable to me. Thanks for your time lilokster, hope to hear from you, Greg.
  4. cshakesby New Member

lilokster,

im the same with makeitwork, could you send me the links please? That would be awesome. Im just starting up my affiliate business and im trying to figure out what my first site will be about. I have lots of ideas, but trying to get the best one up first so i can fund the others.

Thanks!
  5. getagrip Gold Member

Clickbank.com has a lot of survey affiliate programs. However, in my experience, a lot of these merchants give very misleading information on their website. Personally, I don't promote them, and I recommend that other affiliates avoid them.
  6. lilokster New Member

cshakesby: im the same with makeitwork, could you send me the links please? That would be awesome. Im just starting up my affiliate business
    and im trying to figure out what my first site will be about. I have lots of ideas, but trying to get the best one up first so i can fund the others.

makeitwork: Hello lilokster, I Don't know if you are willing to give me the links that you are speaking of (survey affiliate links) but I have noticed that it is a lot of work to find them all. I'm currently looking for the "free to sign up" (what I mean is free for the survey seekers to sign up)survey links that pay me for the sign-ups....sorry my friend, I'm sure there's another way to say all this but I don't know all the terminology yet. So, if you could help me out with that my new friend, it would truly be invaluable to me. Thanks for your time lilokster, hope to hear from you, Greg.

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I haven't visited the forum for awhile. I use 4 networks for most of my survey affiliate programs. I have also just became the affiliate manager for PalmResearch. We have two new survey panels that you can send to your members everyday. And your members are able to complete a survey a day.

Send me an email at chris at palmresearch dot com. And I will get you set up with our program and also give you the links to the other networks.
  7. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Surveys are a waste of time and money. Don't bother.

~Newbie Shield~
  8. newbiz02 New Member

Newbie Shield: Surveys are a waste of time and money. Don't bother.

~Newbie Shield~

I just found out that there are surveys which are completely free.
    So it would only be a waste of time [IMG]

ok but seriously, it does work for some.
  9. Newbie Shield Gold Member

newbiz02: ok but seriously, it does work for some.

Hi NewBiz,

Do it for a while and on the side if you think it is a help in paying your bills for a while. Just make sure you can blast past that to make a decent living online.

I did one and only one survey. I did it after I completed my second degree. It paid $100 in cash on the spot. They handed each of us a $100 dollar bill when we left the building.

They asked about our course work at the college.

Personally, I'd be skeptical unless a survey made sense to me in my own life. Luckily, it was hosted by a big name company, it was relevant to my recent experience, and I verified the validity with my college.

I suggest that you take it on with a case by case basis. Let them contact you or don't bother.

~Newbie Shield~
  10. altinc New Member

I don??t agree that they are a waste of time, you just have to invest a lot of time in signing up for as many as you can, first filtering out the ones that only offer entries into sweepstakes.

If you focus on it, you could make decent spare cash. But it is certainly not going to make you rich. But then not everyone wants to be the next internet millionaire, they just want a few extra bucks without learning the ins and out of ppc, search engines, seo etc. etc. etc.

As a working mother, I would love to be the next guru or affiliate superstar but finding the time to get on with it seems impossible!
  11. Nissa New Member

I just started an affiliated website and I am at the beginning stages of trying to drive traffic to it. I'm always excited about new opportunities and we will see. A few extra bucks would be nice : )