Survey Site Referrals

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by Codeguru, May 7, 2010.

1. Codeguru

Codeguru New Member

Has anyone had success with these? Some of these sites offer a referral benefit of getting like 5% of all the stuff someone who signs up using your "referral link" does. So, 20 people use that link and it might average out to a lazy or average user constantly getting you more money, heh. Is that what all these websites are about on people's signatures? Not sure how to even start with that. I guess it's just a bunch of referral links dressed up in jpegs and stuff, but the dress part always seems to scare me off from making a website...
  2. ryanbiddulph

ryanbiddulph New Member

I haven't but I did stick with it for a long time. It didn't seem lucrative enough for me.
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

When you refer someone to their site, you get a small commission. Sometimes it is like $2-$3 per new sign up. The sign up is really getting the person's name and email.

Tal
  4. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

Depends on the referral program. I'm more of a fan of the ones where you earn money for each sign up rather than a commission off of the actual surveys themselves, as some people sign up but never will take a survey or completely forget about them.