surveyhead surveys

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by nanlar, May 13, 2009.

1. nanlar

nanlar New Member

I have done surveys for this survey site and did get paid. has anyone else heard of them?

2. happygal

happygal Member

How long has it been since you were supposed to be paid? I am with them but have not had any payment issues...

3. happygal

happygal Member

Oops, I misread your note...I see now that you are saying you DID get paid. Sorry about that [​IMG]

4. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

No I have never heard of them but I am on my way to check it out

5. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

I went and checked it out. It looks much like focusline surveys to me. The same layout, the same rules. Focus line is a good site and I will continue with surveyhead until I get to the payout threshold and make sure that they work out before I promote it.

6. mlynn

mlynn Member

I am with SurveyHead... I haven't reach payout yet, but I have heard other people been paid by them....

7. catman3000

catman3000 New Member

Surveyhead is legit. They send lots of cash surveys, and give you $5 for joining. Definetly recommended.

8. mkl315

mkl315 New Member

I also do surveys for surveyhead, have not reached payout yet.

9. trevorblack

trevorblack New Member

I am take paid surveys and I am with paid2review.co.uk. They are a great site which offers reviews of all the best sites for taking paid surveys and have really helped me.

10. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

surveyhead has finally paid me. So yes I can say it is legit but most of the surveys are for around a dollar. Maybe it will get better for me soon. Thanks for the tip nanlar

11. Gringo

Gringo New Member

Surveyhead is actualy one of my favorites I have been paid a few times from them. Now they might take awhile to give me my check but it still comes.

12. luis84

luis84 New Member

I checked out with them, requested payment, it's been 6 weeks. It shows as "CONFIRMED" but no transaction number and I haven't recieved anything. :-/

I tried emailing them, no response.

13. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

they take about 2 months before it will go into your paypal account. It just takes a while but you do get paid

14. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

Be cautious. I did a survey for these guys a few days ago and got a malware program out of it. It basically hijacked my computer and would not let me get into most of my programs. I had to reformat my hard drive and lost most of my information.
    So this is how it happened. I clicked on a link in my inbox. Then started a survey just like normal. A few pages into it, the webpage would not load but my modem had lights blinking all over the place. I forced the computer down after a few seconds of that, but it was too late.
    I just wanted to let you all know.

15. getpaidtotry

getpaidtotry Guest

I have personally naever tried this site. However one of my friend had tried and said that he also got paid.

16. nanlar: I have done surveys for this survey site and did get paid. has anyone else heard of them?
    They don't conduct their own surveys, in turn they take a cut from eveyr survey you take.

So if you go directly to the source you can be making more money for the surveys that you take.

17. defaultuser

defaultuser New Member

I am personally a member of this site. They do not send surveys quite often, as I live in India I have reached $10, but the cashout is $25. I shall update if I get payment from them.

18. Jasonthomas

Jasonthomas New Member

i have joined surveyhead and they seem ok. problem is i havnt recieved any surveys from them yet. im new to all this so im stil finding my feet

19. simplify

simplify New Member

I just terminated this BS site....all they do is send out bogus invites that claim a ( example ) $1.00 reward for a 10 minute survey then the survey goes on and on and on and before you know it...its been 25 minuyes or so and ur still doing it...not onlythat...i Rarely qualify for any of their BS surveys anyhow....STAY AWAY from them forur own good !@!! They are your typical site that gives the whole industry a bad name...btw...I had over 30in my account to give you an idea how pathetic this site is/was...

20. Jacobz

Jacobz New Member

it's been a couple of weeks after my registration process has done, but still no available surveys being sent to my e.mail.[​IMG]