System That Makes Me $200-$300 per Week from Clickbank Like Clockwork

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by cjmo75, Sep 22, 2010.

1. cjmo75

cjmo75 Guest

I'm going to lay down my little system which is making me $200-$300 a week like clockwork just from article marketing. Here goes:

I only try to promote product with $40 or better commissions.

1. Create a Blogger blog for each CB product that you promote. We'll call this the "money site". Make the front page try to mimic the product's sales page as much as possible, but then add 8-10 other articles peppered with an affiliate link or two so it looks like an info site. I don't use Clickbank hop links. I buy a .info for every product that I'm promoting and redirect it. It will eliminate people who don't click affiliate links (and they exist, don't try to fool yourself). After you get your blog set up, put out a press release to 15-20 press release sites about the product that backlinks back to the blog.

2. Then I set up a bunch of small "linkwheels" of sorts (one for every article I write).

It goes like this:

1. Article gets published to WorldVillage. Article links back to my "money" site (the blog) and to the CB sales page using the redirect.

2. Article gets published to Squidoo. This article links back to WorldVillage article and to the money site. I usually make this Lens real nice. Add videos from YouTube, those big arrow and black box link modules, etc.

3. Article gets spun by hand and added to a bit and added to Hub Pages. Article links to Squidoo lens and to the money site.

4. Article gets published to Ezine Articles. Links to HubPage and the money site.

5. Article gets turned into a PDF and gets published to Scribd (with links to CB sales page and money site).

6. Article gets turned into a Powerpoint and posted to Slideshare and AuthorStream (links to CB sales page and money site).

7. Powerpoint gets turned into a screen capture video with CamStudio IM and gets posted to YouTube with a summary of the article in the description (links to CB sales page and money site).

8. You record each URL as you go along and then you take each URL and do the following (don't do it all in one day - do one URL per day):

1. Tweet it
    2. Yahoo Buzz it.
    3. Stumble it.
    4. Google Bookmark it.
    5. Facebook like it.
    6. FriendFeed it.

9. After a few days, post it to some of of your favorite directories like ArticlesBase and GoArticles if you want. Sometimes I don't even bother.

Here are the results from last week from my article marketing campaigns only:

[​IMG]

Total sales: $208.89 (plus one trial sale that should be billed tomorrow for another $40).

Not bad, huh?

The secret: Find good niches and do keyword research!

I call this my "Article Marketing on Steroids" method. Enjoy!

2. westfam11

westfam11 Member

This is a very useful post with lots of real information. It could help a lot of people if they would put it into practice.

That is the problem most people want a "quick fix" and are not willing to do the work. It does take real work to make an online income.

You have given some very useful information for those who are willing to put in the time and effort.

Becky

3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Establishing a system for success is important. It's great to see you have one that is producing you income from home. Continued success.

4. Tess_T

Tess_T New Member

That's a great system, however be careful of putting all of your "eggs in one basket" as the old saying goes! Blogger has been known to shut down blogs in an instant, without a minutes notice.

Hopefully that won't happen to anyone here, but just be cautious - it's really better to build your own "real estate" by buying a domain name or using Wordpress.

Just MHO!

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Awesome info! Thanks for sharing. I will bookmark it for reference as I am wanting to do a bit more linkwheeling myself.

I have a caution as well on using blogger or wordpress.com - I haven't had any problems YET with blogger but I had some great blogs going on the free wordpress site and without any notice at all, they shut them ALL down.

There is NOTHING you can do about it either! blah. now I host my own wordpress blogs on hostgator![​IMG]

6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Looks like your system is working for you. Way to go. keep doing it and you will do very well as the time goes by.

Tal

7. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Great system and obviously very effective. Good for you!

I believe one of the keys to true online success is to create a profitable system around a variety of marketing concepts, and have them all link back to your income-producing sites. That's a sure way to reach the tipping point!

Hermas

8. cjmo75

cjmo75 Guest

mountainmom5: I have a caution as well on using blogger or wordpress.com - I haven't had any problems YET with blogger but I had some great blogs going on the free wordpress site and without any notice at all, they shut them ALL down.
    NEVER use Wordpress.com to do this. They will shut your blog down for just a couple of affiliate links. I've never had a problem with Blogger in over 2 years and have about 25 of these blogs. The reason is because I also add 8-10 articles to the blog to start and I try to add a new article every couple of weeks so it is a regular blog and not an affiliate page. However, I backdate the new posts so that my product review always remains on the home page.

9. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

cjmo75: However, I backdate the new posts so that my product review always remains on the home page.
    OMG - I just learned something new![​IMG]

10. paperkool

paperkool New Member

cjmo75
    Yep It's amazing. You actually charted out the stuff that needs to be done. There is no easy way out and most people don't realize it.
    You made me more aware of what should be done. Thanks

11. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Did you know you can just add a new html or text gadget at the top of your post in the design section and that will always appear on top. And you wouldn't necessarily need the back date anything.

12. TChurch

TChurch New Member

cjmo75
    Wow a lot of good information there! Glad you found a system that is working for you[​IMG]

13. onedumbaussie

onedumbaussie New Member

awesome thread keep it coming.........

14. JackieM293

JackieM293 Member

What a fantastic process summary.

I'm just at the beginning of the learning curve so it's really good to read something that brings some clarity to my thinking.

To make sure I have understood properly can I just confirm something;

Are you creating a new article for each linkwheel or using each of the articles posted in the blog?

I think it's the first which would mean you are creating approx. 16 articles per product (10 on the blog page and then 6 for the linkwheels).

Is this right?

Thanks for sharing.

J

15. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

FreeCashMan: Establishing a system for success is important.
    Yes, you should follow what worked and and stop doing those things that sucks! [​IMG]

16. RP1945

RP1945 New Member

Some very good advice here. The principles are sound. The results speak for themselves. The reason thousands more aren't seeing the same results is, they won't do the work (what, 16 300 or 400 word articles? I can't do that now, America's Next Top Model is on) and more importantly they won't follow a system.

Do something today, chase the next bright shiny object tomorrow, end of the month? "Nothing worked for me ..."

A few months ago I started promoting a few ClickBank products I thought were worthwhile. A few checks came in, my wife didn't really notice them. Then I got paid enough times to get ClickBank to direct deposit ... she checked the account online and said, "Honey, What's this money"?

Next year's vacation, sweetie ... and more.

A technical note I think a couple people missed .. especially with all the warnings about affiliate links on WordPress.com, etc. Re-read the original post. cjmo75 is NOT using affiliate links.

He does the smart move of buying a .info domain for each product he is promoting and his links got direct to his own ,info site ... it is NOT against WordPress.com's or any other similar service I have found to link to a site you own, then _that_ site does the actual affiliate hopping. Totally legal and above board from what I can see.

17. paul10

paul10 New Member

That was a useful info.but it takes big work to earn big from clickbank and affiliate marketing.

Paul.

18. Graylady

Graylady New Member

cjmo75
    Wow! Thanks for the info.
    Hello all, I am new to the forum and just spending some time looking around. I am so glad to have found this. Maybe, hopefully, someday I will be able to give some great advise to a newbe.
    Thanks,
    graylady

19. marcromero

marcromero New Member

Great solid method! Lots of work but if you have the time you might as well spend it on something productive. Lots of people are scared to write articles but they can be easily outsourced at really good prices at sites live fiverr.com

This individual just laid out a solid plan for you folks I've seen people sell info like this for anywhere from $7-$300 so be sure to thank this guy. It will take you time to get set up and to get this system in motion but once you do, well you see his results.

20. JackieM293

JackieM293 Member

Thanks for the reference to fiverr.com

My DH and I were taking about outsourcing only this afternoon, what an interesting site.

J