Teacher looking for extra income

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Jenniferrose86, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Jenniferrose86 New Member

I am a Kindergarten teacher and have 3 year old twins at home. I am looking for a way to implement my income, especially over the summer months. I don't know where to begin!
  2. pcwork New Member

You can apply for online teaching jobs and teach English too
  3. WebGuru New Member

You can start in freelance work. PC mention teaching jobs online.
    I take classes online also. I know there is a lot of online teaching jobs out there.
  4. getagrip Gold Member

If you can write, I would suggest affiliate marketing - you can make a descent part time income if you know what you are doing.
  5. Anna New Member

I take classes online as well, and know other individuals who are actually teaching some of the online classes around me, although you won't make that much money, its worth a shot if you need it that badly and do enjoy teaching! Good luck Jennifer![IMG]
  6. beckie1229 New Member

Jennifer, I am a teacher also! I would like to speak to you privately to see if I can help you. I'm pretty sure with 3 year old twins you need something with some automation and my opp. has that.

My phone is 518-851-7273 and I'm on eastern time.

[Link removed - Admin]
  7. moneyinmypocket New Member

Hi Jennifer,
    A home business can work for you - as long as you have the right program and the right sponsor who can help you to succeed. Often people join programs just under anybody and end up failing because they don't know where to start, and neither does their sponsor.
    If you're going to join any program, make sure you find out what the sponsor has to offer you - and make sure they have the knowledge and tools to help you succeed.

If you need help with anything, please feel free to contact me anytime - I can call you or email you some information. I can give you some good reading materials to get you started.

Best of luck!
  8. brujj1 New Member

I am a teacher too. And guess what I did last night? I printed my own colorful poster and put it on my window so the outside people can see me advertising "computer lessons for kids" and of course my phone number is there too. I own an online business and I am getting first check soon!!! I feel like I stayed home too much, so now I want to play with kids. So I put an add on my window too see if any parents would send me their kids to teach them how to work on the computer. Why don't you try the same?
  9. Dr Meg New Member

Hi Jennifer

If you love dogs, then the ideal business in my view is Dog Breeding. I've been doing it for 16 years and with only 2 bitches made $26,000 cash income over the past 12 months. There are a lot of traps for the uninitiated, but easily overcome with the right information. You will of course have to exercise your dogs daily which could be a bit challenging with 2 toddlers! I've got 4 kids of my own and they really love being part of my little business.

Dr Meg
  10. Anna New Member

Sounds like a lot of fun Dr. Meg, if I had the time to exercise the dogs between taking care of the kids and working from home, I definitely would look into that... I love every dog ever!!! Good luck [IMG]
  11. foxdi New Member

if you would like to look at my site this is what i am doing and i love it. just a few ads got results right away. i have a downline from only placing ads one day. it is syhn.com
  12. foxdi New Member

by the way i have not put the first dime into it and will never have to unless i want to. you can make money before ever spending any.
  13. shuvo Member

There are many homeschooling forums where many parents regularly check for tutors.Check them whether there are any availability of jobs of your residence.If not then try the only teaching jobs and for this you may search on Google.
  14. gloria14r New Member

Yes you could be an online tutor if you are really so well versed with the subjects like maths, english, science. There are definitely many opportunities for you to earn extra, i can say more than the regular income.