Team/Quixtar/Monavie = I LOST $12,000 !!!

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by boosey12, Dec 2, 2008.

1. EZFreeBees

EZFreeBees New Member

malibumentor: MLM is dying online. Too many companies, too little profit-per-
    customer. Look at building a business with more potential
    to recoup your advertising costs immediately.
    How true that is.... It is all about the people you get in your downline. You can be the most positive, energetic, and passionate person about your product, but if you get sour grapes in your downline you will get now where.
  2. dreamwalker

dreamwalker New Member

MLM's are great..and terrible. Some people to really well, work really hard and still fail. Mainly because they require you to "recruit or die" Most encourage you to recruit everyone from family and friends to your hairstylist or anyone who comes into your sphere of influence. That just gets really exhausting, and your friends start to cringe every time they see you. Some have really terrific products, I still use Amway, Pampered Chef and Mary Kay. I just hated recruiting!

Even Donald Trump is getting into MLM marketing, but unfortunately, it is still product based and recruit or die. I will never do another product/recruiting based MLM. Just not for me.

The benefit of an online business, is that you are marketing to a whole different pool of people. And you'll be most successful when you market to a target audience that is looking for your product or opportunity.

Affiliate Marketing, if done right, can be the golden ticket. It's got a lot of great benefits.

For example, a friend of mine is a Warcraft addict. So, he created a little website that has affiliate products targeted to other WOW addicts. Game Guides, Walk Thru's and other items. He doesn't keep an inventory, he doesn't ship anything, and there is even a place where you can click and join him in making money from other WOW addicts. All his products are affiliate products. Even the web hosting is free, he just bought the domain name. He has several of these types of sites, one for each of his interests. So he gets a little money from each site, each week. Once you set up the site, they practically run themselves. You just monitor and tweak them once in a while. And our business club has 100's of affiliates they work with and adding more every day.
  3. Mr Khan

Mr Khan New Member

4. GaryCameron

GaryCameron New Member

Liquid vitamins are the way to go. However to commit to a THREE CASE AUTOSHIP is a load of baloney. Autoship for an MLM should never be more than an average household would consume in a month.

Sounds like loading to me.
  5. Ezekiel336

Ezekiel336 New Member

Hey all,

Honestly, I think Monavie is an AWESOME opportunity provided you DON'T go to all those seminars and travel. They are basically a "motivating" force but in my opinion, if you are not SELF motivated, no MLM will work. I was sold on Monavie when I saw it help my sciatic nerve, joints and muscle cramps before I enrolled. I would continue to use the product even if I were to drop out. When I compare the fact I can actually SLEEP at night and move during the day to paying $143 it is well worth it. You have to be smart about how much your pouring into ANY business (I do carpentry, landscaping too). The best thing is to be honest and confident in the product (to yourself as well) and to learn and SHOW the plan or business. But most importantly discern if it is "your will" or God's will for your life. If it aint "meant to be" it aint gonna be.

Colin Sexton
    Monavie Distribution

[Link removed - Admin]
  6. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Their are companies out there to watch out for. Many of them, including ones with poor quality hyped up products.