teaser article to squidoo question

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by Merrick8, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Merrick8

Merrick8 New Member

I just had a quick question. If I was to make a lens on a review about a product on say clickbank, and then do a teaser on ezinearticles with a link back to the squidoo article, could I repost that teaser on say goarticles,articlebase ect. without it being marked as duplicate information and being removed?

2. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

If you post the same article, it will be duplicate content. It may not even get published. I know street articles checks for duplicate content before publishing. I think the Golden Rule here is just no duplicate content to be safe, and effective. Only one will actually rank, the other one may very well get lost in Google forever.

IF you duplicate anything at all on Squidoo, you run the risk of having your lens completely locked down.

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

It does sound to me like you want to create duplicate content.

2nd, I would not waste my time with writing reviews on any products. I really think that if you did that 3 years ago when there was no competition, you would do well.

Not trying to be negative here but writing reviews and then expecting to make money from this strategy is a total waste of your time. I tried it and there is just too much competition for product reviews. Millions are doing it right now so there is your competition.

There are other things you can do online and still make money for the long term like network marketing.

4. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I also agree. It would be duplicate content and go against the efforts you are making.

Best advice: Wite 2 original teaser articles.

5. Definitely duplicate content. Article marketing is definitely time consuming, but creating duplicate content is ultimately just going to backfire on you. Take the time to truly re-write your articles and then distribute them. Your idea of pointing to Squidoo from ezinearticles is good, though.

Plus, ezinearticles is incredibly strict, you could lose your account if they found out that you submitted duplicate content. I am certain that in one of those contractual things that you electronically sign, it says something about that. Ezinearticles does not play.