Telemarketing for Merchant Cash Advance companies

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by molyda, Jan 7, 2009.

1. molyda New Member

Some companies providing financial solutions to merchants such as sales factoring and merchant cash advance programs also offer a "partnership" or "affiliate" program where you get paid % of the amount funded.

Basically, what you do is you generate the leads. I think some companies require that you complete the application with the merchant while other companies only ask for qualified leads.
  2. ceejay2005 New Member

hate Cold Calling. In my opinion, to effectively Cold Call, you have to posses an incredible amount of charm. You have to walk into a stranger's office (or call them on the phone), bypass their gatekeepers, disrupt their day, and get them to pay attention to you while you try and sell them on a product or service that they may or may not need today, or ever like cash advance llc . It sure sounds like a lot of wasted effort. It is important to note that there is a balance of power in every relationship. In order for a sale to take place, that power scale must be tipped in the Sales Person's favor.

[Link removed - Admin]
  3. francisco81 New Member

I am looking for opportunities to make money online, how much can you make per loan?