Telephone leads

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Kelly Lindbom, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Kelly Lindbom

Kelly Lindbom New Member

Hi everyone! This is my first post here, I will definitely be coming here often...
    I have a question today- does anyone know a great source for telephone leads?
    I know email and facebook are a lot more popular, but I am ready for some human contact!
    payment proof likes this.
  2. echolocs

echolocs New Member

Off the top of my head ot at the moment, have you tried using an opt-in page that also accepts a telephone number? This way at least you get all the details but qualify people first by stating that telephone numbers are required so you can provide a more personal service and only people that fit a certain criteria should sign up.

A bit more work but very targeted.
    Good Feather and payment proof like this.
  3. Kelly Lindbom

Kelly Lindbom New Member

Thank you! I do have access to an opt in page with phone number field. I have begun to get very burnt out with marketing on FB, and I do not really know who to get real quality leads from, but I am working my way around learning as I go.
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

When I was buying leads I really liked these http://firstclassmlmleads.com/ - hopefully they will let me post this link as it's not an affiliate link!

You can narrow it down to pretty much what you want for more money. I always say that ONE lead that you generate on your own is worth about a hundred bought leads so I quit buying them years ago. BUT it DOES give you someone to talk to! :)
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

6. florbags

florbags Member

Are you thinking of buying leads? If so, DON'T DO IT. It's a total waste of time and money. Before I give you any more advice, Kelly, may I know what kind of business you are into?
  7. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I absolutely agree. Many times, these leads are fake and will never turn into conversions for you. You're really better off generating your own traffic and leads. That will give you much better quality.
    florbags likes this.
  8. Good Feather

Good Feather New Member

Agree with generating your own targeted leads with a capture page. Do you have an enticing offer? Giving away a free offer of tools, training, or report will generate far more opt ins than leading with a product or biz op.

Hope that helps!
    Carrie