TenBux.com and Fiverr.com

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Focus4us, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Focus4us

Focus4us New Member

Hi there,

I want to know what do you think is better tenbux or fiverr, I heard through a class mate he was making money online but he didnt tell so i went through his browsing history and i seen tenbux and fiverr.

He was using tenbux more than fiver.

Do you use these site or is there other sites out there like these 2.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I don't use any of them... sorry!

Welcome to the forum by the way.[​IMG]

3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

I know at fiver you can get some valuable work done for less than a fast food meal.

I haven't used tenbux, but same biz model. Of course someone has to be willing to do the work for that price so it works!

4. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

5. wateyme

wateyme Guest

I suggest you fiverr. It is good.

6. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

wateyme: I suggest you fiverr. It is good.
    Both of us agree fiverr is the better site. [​IMG]

7. Marktech

Marktech Member

I would say fiverr is better for beginners. Fiverr is still the most popular site of that kind and it may be easier for you to develop you gigs there.

8. andyjbenson

andyjbenson New Member

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I have used fiverr LOADS of times and I have never had a bad experience. That's not to say tenbucks is not a good site, I just haven't used it.

A fiverr account is easy to set up and works both ways, either for outsourcing (as I use it) or for offering your services as a paid "gig".

My advice would be to dive in and give it a go!

The biggest sticking point most people have when starting a work from home business is that they spend too much time "umming and aahing" over which site, program, system etc is best and never getting anything off the ground.

I'm not saying dont do your homework, just dont OVER think the process.

In all new ventures, there is an element of fear.....fear of failure, fear of looking stupid, fear of people rejecting you and what you have to offer.

But here's the thing.....

You can pretty much guarantee that ALL of the above WILL happen at some point. There I said it!

Some things you try WILL fail
    You WILL look stupid and upset some people (you cant please em all!!)
    And some of your offers WILL meet rejection.

The key to success is to dust yourself down, learn from your mistakes and get back into it!

I know because I've been there. I ran a very successful offline business for a number of years which in 2009 turned into an EPIC failure! I lost over $400,000 and my house to boot!

Then I went into the "online" arena and continued my string of EPIC failures! But I didn't let it put me off.

I started from nothing, made a ton of money, lost it all, and then started all over again till I found what worked for ME.

And that's the key here. There are plenty of so called "Guru's" out there but the reality is, YOU are the best guru!

Sure there are people who can help, guide, train you etc, but in the end it's only YOU that can get you to where you want to go.

Get stuck in, make some mistakes, tweak things a little and carry on.

If what you are trying is working for others, chances are it WILL work for you, but only if you stick at it.

Wishing you all the best!

D.R.Wallace likes this.
  9. Zorros

Zorros New Member

I use SEOCLERKS.com site and I got more then 80 orders from this site in only 2 months. Most successful and lovely site for me. According to earning point of view. SEOClerks.com is the only platform which helps me to gone form rags to riches just by doing SEO services. Its the best micro job site I ever seen. They have multiple withdrawal methods with very less or no fees. I would definitely recommend everyone to try them once, you will be happy

10. swampqueen32

swampqueen32 Member

I would be concerned about using either of these sites, depending on what you're after.
    You could easily find yourself paying for plagiarized content or images that are copyrighted. I'm sure they offer valid services, but sometimes the easy way can cause problems down the road.

Just my thoughts. Wishing you the best,
    April

11. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

Say Focus4us I recommend Fiverr then go to senuke and sort by highest ranking. There is a gentleman who does these gigs for $5 . It work great for me. Good Luck

12. MarieA73

MarieA73 Member

I have had great success with fiverr, and have not even heard of tenbux until now.

13. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I used fiverr twice and they were prompt and efficient. A close friend of mine that does both network marketing and affiliate marketing has used them more than a few times and has always complimented them.

14. swampqueen32

swampqueen32 Member

Ok...I used Fiverr twice last month. Once to write an article and once to write a sales page.
    The work was okay, but I ended up heavily editing the article, and writing my own sales page. I was a little disappointed, because both of these guys had great reviews.
    I'd love to know who some of your favorites are...

15. Joe Dalio

Joe Dalio New Member

I have just recently discovered fiverr, and it is unbelievable how much you can receive for $5. It's like ebay in the fact that the quality is usually top notch, as one's "business" is reputation based. I've never heard of the tenbux site, but I did find one called OneDollarr where everything is...you guessed it...one dollar. In my opinion, fiverr is your best bet because you are receiving good quality for many types of tasks at a very reasonable price.

16. Art

Art Member

Well, Fiverr is many peoples first contact with making money online. It is actually very easy and fast to start and you can make some pretty decent monthly income if you have popular gigs.
    It is also a great place to find people that will do jobs that you either don't know how to do or don't have the time for!
    As for tenbux, I'm not sure about this particular 'bux' site but they come and go in waves. Hundreds of them are actually listed as internet scams in different online directories! I'd stay away from sites that pay you $0.001 per click, it's simply a waste of time!
    Good luck :)
    Art

17. Haywood

Haywood New Member

Fiverr is great. I use this site to find some great deals for marketing.
    Only $5

18. whitney black

whitney black Member

Fiverr is just more well known so it's better. I use Fiverr and I make decent money with it, it takes work to promote your gig though, not for the lazy.

19. Tina19

Tina19 New Member

I am a member of Fiverr. I got started using it about a month ago for promotion purpose. It is a great site that offers a lot of different things. I hope this helps.

Have a blessed day.

20. yahia

yahia Member

Sorry I've just seen this now. I think your friend is on the opposite side of those sites. He/she is the person who does the task for $5 or $10. It's a fast way to start making money online using your skills.

If you want to do it start with fiverr. It's more popular and you have more chances of getting hired than on tenbux. But it doesn't hurt to offer yourself on both, who knows.

Good luck.