TEXT CASH NETWORK - TEXTCASHNETWORK.com

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by FREEBUSINESSES, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Drosa1018

Drosa1018 New Member

Hi all, I'm new here...

I personally signed up for cash texts back in October. I never really did much because they were so new that there was no history to judge any success by. But recently I have decided to take a more proactive approach with it and try to get somethings going even though their launch date keeps getting pushed back.

Anyone here that is with them... have you seen any success so far? How about with the competitor TCN? IM going ot look aroudn formore thread on this forum about it but I woudl love to hear back from anyone that has had experience with this, real experience.
  2. Interesting,

There will always be competition, just look at Groupon, then LivingSocial, and now a half dozen other copycats, so nothing new about free enterprise competition. But we all know first is best, at least when it comes to advertising strategies, so I like where TCN is positioned, ahead of the pack, so like everything, time will tell how well they implement this new mobile text media platform.

Having seen it all, and researched most, no doubt, I see the value of this new text media explosion, just look at texting boom to see the tremendous growth in industry. I don't text, but seems like everyone else does. lol With the explosion of texting, combined with explosion of Groupon and LivingSocial deals via email, the future looks bright.

For those with smart phones, you may already know about the apps for downloading coupons to your phone which then can be scanned at the point of sale register for your discount, and when you think about advertising, what is the most effective of all mediums, point of sale, just as anyone in the grocery business. Coupon dispensers are on shelves to attract customers to try different brand than they usually purchase, so if you know anything about advertising, in your face at point of sale rules.

I can see this new mobile text medium exploding, so yes, there will be copycats, and that is fine, the market is so huge that there will always be competition, but this only means the industry is virgin, and this is where you want to be positioned as an entrepreneur. With a free position offered, with minimul requirements to accept text ads, and post an ad about your TCN business, this will become viral with 300K member jump start even before launch, so this is one you don't want to simply watch rocket past you, you want to get positioned to give you time to digest it all.

Success to all,
  3. wellxpress: As a free member on TEXT CASH NETWORK have you already received text ads from the advertisers?How about the CASH TEXTS? Is it applicable here in the Philippines and can we also received text ads as a free member?

Free members only have to advertise your website URL once a week to stay qualified for commissions, along with accepting text ads. This aspect is not live yet, but I have gotten test text ads, so time will tell.

Success to all,
  4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

FREE LEADS UPDATE:

Get free business lead list system which was just added to core text media program. Like everyone in any business, without leads, you have nothing. Whether you advertise to create your lead list, or you pound on doors, the bottom like is the same, without customers you do not have a viable business. TCN just keeps on adding new features and programs, and this is the best to date. New system pays for itself, plus is loaded with lead list management tools, including broadcaster.

Good luck,
  5. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Update:

With this evolving concept of creating a new text marketing media, and with the trend away from PC's and the explosion of smart phones, this strategy is starting to make more sense every day. Statistically, people open their text messages almost immediately, while a marketing phone call will be ignored, and as most know, the sales calls to our cell phones is getting very annoying to say the least.

Marketing is constantly changing as everyone looks for the most cost effective means to promote your businesses. I like the concept of texting and I see this as the new medium which will certainly pick up where robo calling leaves off. With many companies looking at texting service, I see this as a growing industry and very few companies are using text media advertising at this point, so the potential is huge.

TextCashNetwork has just launched a new division which is the best passive income opportunity I have ever evaluated. The new division is TrueCashNetwork where you can join the Diamond Club and earn 50% with their new revenue sharing concept is attracting a lot of attention, more so then the texting side of business which involves heavy promotion or a list to make any real money.

Simply put, you loan the company money to fund their expansion utilizing the ever more popular concept of self funding given banks are not lending to business due to economy. You can earn over $5K with just a $600. loan revenue sharing deposit, so for those who do not like to sell, which includes most, here is a very powerful new concept which involves no selling. Of course, telling and sharing with others will earn you commissions on top of interest income, so the best of both worlds as I see it.

If you don't have the $600., then let me know, our group are looking to fund leaders who understand the business concept of self funding. No risk high reward opportunities are rare, if not impossible to find, so if you want a no cost and no obligation position paid in advance, let me know. This is a very limited offer just to launch this new division and enable company to penetrate the market like Groupon and Living Social have done. Groupon is worth a billion dollars, so who knows what TCN will be worth someday.