The #1 KEY to MLM / Network Marketing Success is the Internet and Trust

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by BeAChampion, Oct 24, 2007.

1. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

If you are thinking about starting an MLM or network marketing business, the key to your success is your ability to develop the necessary skills of how to market on the Internet and build valuable relationships.

Using the INTERNET to generate endless leads and build endless relationships:

Once you know how to market on the Internet, you can create a lead generation system that will produce you a high number of highly targeted prospects who are interested in what you have to offer.

But rather than offering or selling your product, you need to rather offer or sale YOURSELF and YOUR Marketing System.

The bottom line is no one really cares about your product, they care about becoming financially free.

So in other words they are looking for a system that they can learn or use to become successful just like you.

The Truth is there is no magical system out there but rather the successful marketing system is YOUR KNOWLEDGE of how to market and build relationships.

So sell yourself, sell your knowledge.

If you want to increase your value to the world, increase your knowledge. Then people by the boat loads will be coming to you because they know you have the knowledge that they need in order to be successful in any MLM or network marketing business.

The product does not determine your success but rather your knowledge of how to use the #1 recruiting and relationship building tool ever created so far, which is the Internet.

Those of you who are in MLM's and network marketing businessess are some of the greatest people in the world because you are truly working to achieve your dreams and know that when you become successful in an MLM or network marketing business, you will be able to make more money than you ever possibly dreamed of, which in turn allows you to do the truly important things in life.

To YOUR Victory,

Tim McGaffin
  2. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Quoting: TheChampionThe Truth is there is no magical system out there but rather the successful marketing system is YOUR KNOWLEDGE of how to market and build relationships.

So sell yourself, sell your knowledge.

If you want to increase your value to the world, increase your knowledge. Then people by the boat loads will be coming to you because they know you have the knowledge that they need in order to be successful in any MLM or network marketing business.

i am learning to gain all the knowledge i can.
    So i can be successful in the business.

Cheers
  3. gojade

gojade New Member

So true...thank you for your post. I am just recently starting to learn how to internet market. If you are good at it, could you click on my link and let me know anything you would change? Thanks!
  4. LNAngel

LNAngel New Member

I completely agree about building your knowledge! I am a walking, talking fact-giver when it comes to my program, but more interesting, I promise! [​IMG]
  5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Quoting: TheChampionThe bottom line is no one really cares about your product, they care about becoming financially free.

I'd have to disagree with this statement. If you are promoting a product that no one cares about than what is the point of trying to build a business to become financially free with that company?

I think, first and foremost, you need a product that people do care about. If you have that type of product, you can lead with the product. When people love the product they are more inclined to be open to developing a business. But, even if they aren't, you are still benefiting by selling them the products. [​IMG]

I'm brand new to NM, so we'll see if my thinking holds true. It just seems to me that there are far more people online who are looking for solutions that your product may speak to, than those interested in building a business. You are really limiting yourself if you aren't focusing on that opportunity.

I believe that your knowledge should extend beyond the product or business opportunity to focus on providing answers on a particular subject that people are searching for. Good marketing provides solutions.

Well, that's just a few thoughts I have on the subject. [​IMG]
  6. gojade

gojade New Member

Oh yeah, you HAVE to have 100% belief in your product AND your company, or you come across as sell, sell, sell, no matter what.
    With the belief in the product, you have a personal story to tell that helps you relate to people. The belief in the company helps you relate, cause if you feel at home with your company, people will sense it when they talk to you and promoting will be a whole lot easier.
  7. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Interesting,

What everyone has to look at first is value. If your chosen business is not a product or service of value, forget it, you won't be able to sell it to others if no one is interested in it without the business opportunity attached to it.

I have seen it all, and very few home based businesses will have a product of true value, as in, it is something that people would purchase without the business income potential. I wouldn't waste my time with any business, MLM or otherwise that didn't offer value.

Good luck to all, Mike