The 5 Bucks A Day Concept

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by getagrip, Feb 6, 2007.

1. freecashhappens

freecashhappens New Member

Great Points made.

1. attitude is everything. Period.

2. Marketing is just like a job. It will require work. If you don't want to work, then maybe marketing isn't for you. Yes you need a website. Yes you might need to train or recruit.

3.Whatever you don't want to do, you will have to pay someone else to do. Keep that in mind.

4. Balance is essential for success in marketing. You need to eat, sleep, and have family time.

BTW, I look forward to the day when I can market/promote full time. It's been my dream for a long time and I will never let anybody take that from me.

2. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Well,
    Unless there are some great ideas on $5 Bucks a Day..
    This is another way of looking at this:
    It is the same amount of work to earn say $30 as it is $5.
    Wouldn't we think so?
    Victoria

3. pjworker

pjworker New Member

The $5 a day ebook was excellent and very inexpensive. The point of the book isn't to ONLY create $5 a day income streams but that anyone can create at least that. Then you can create more and more to build your income while diversifying your income streams. Many ideas that you think will create $5 a day wind up creating $50 or better...is that more worth it for you guys?

As to the ones who don't want to do any work...you need to face facts, there is no program that will make you tons of money without putting the work into it.

4. drish1

drish1 New Member

how long have you been involved with the clix sense and are you making any money

5. Seashell

Seashell New Member

Wouldn't it beasier to focus on one thing that you can make $ 500 a day rather than 100 things that you can do to make $ 5 each ?

6. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Seashell: Wouldn't it beasier to focus on one thing that you can make $ 500 a day rather than 100 things that you can do to make $ 5 each ?

Well...sure, IF you can figure out how to make $500 a day. It helps to start out small and work your way up bigger and better things.

7. lakshmi_guru

lakshmi_guru New Member

I too agree with TTrimarche. Maintaining 100 Stream will be very very difficult.

8. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I don't think that maintaining a $100 a day income stream is difficult - getting there is the most challenging part. Having said that, I've had several $100 days working online - making it consistent is the challenging part! [​IMG]

9. lethalboom

lethalboom New Member

these examples are great, thanks for all the stuff, very interesting read.
    Although, I must say, I get more than that a day for content writing. I'm currently working at around $10 a day and that only takes a couple of hours...

10. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Great to hear! [​IMG] $10 a day is equal to $300 a month - maybe your next goal can be a $20 day!

11. lethalboom

lethalboom New Member

nah, im pushing it abit with $10. lol.
    would love to see some more comments about the $5 a day though [​IMG] expecially if its 1 off, coz then id be able to do both :p, so $15

12. herwindz

herwindz New Member

i still fighting a way right now to earn $ 5 a day.

13. MoneyLizard

MoneyLizard New Member

There are some good programs out there that, if dont CORRECTLY, can bank you $5-$20 a day with no maintenance... adsense is a solid one if you can get a good google page ranking on a certain niche. I have been paid over $2.00 per click on one of my websites through Adsense.

14. isitworthit

isitworthit New Member

I was so glad when i saw this thread about 5 bucks a day. It has helped Maggie to get moving rather than procrastinating and losing focus with each new e-book or traffic generation scheme that comes a long. True there are great ideas in the book for generating $5 a day, but the main benefit of the book is to instill habits and confidence.

Each weekend Maggie and I.

a. List add projects and ideas to our "projects list"

b. pick one of the projects

c. work on that project and nothing else all week.
    ( if new project ideas come along just note them down - don't get distracted).

d. lather, rinse and repeat the next week with a new project.

Even with in depth niche research it is likely that 9 out of 10 of your projects will fail or loose money, so it is important to move on. The so called "fail fast" methodology. Most people fail too slowly.

A project may involve revisiting an older project with new techniques you learn from a recent project and to apply them to the dead project. And sometimes dead projects start making money for no reason with changes in search engine algorithms.

The point is to develop an entrepreneurial habit and Get Moving. Don't be a perpetual learner. Gurus will love you but you bank manager will not.

Regards

Danny

15. flyrobynfly

flyrobynfly New Member

New member here, fan of Travis but where can I find the $5/day ebook to purchase?

Thanks!
    Robyn

16. paulgressel

paulgressel New Member

Here is another great idea. I don't know if anyone has hear about joint ventures. If you know how to do them properly you can create alot of passive income through them without any risk or money. I know this one sounds too good to be true but they do work and have done a few myself with great results. we are all looking to "break free" and I wouldn't do anything unless it's a win-win for everyone.

17. LittleWorker

LittleWorker New Member

Hi, I'm new here. After reading the idea of $5.00 a day, I decided to join and post my first comment.
    - A little about my background. I used to be in the auction business when the dollar store was still profitable, then switched to wholesale and finally getting rid of my left over merchandise through Ebay.
    - With so many drop shippers out there I got curious and started testing some of these drop shippers out there and there's a few that I really like working with. No extra charge for package, a standard cost for drop ship and things are cheap enough for me to make a little profit. That's my first idea of $5.00 a day, through the big "E". With drop shippers you don't have to invest in any money up front and Ebay charge you at the end of the month.
    - Second Idea I have been experimenting is with Mturk, though the work is boring and the pay sucks, if you put in a few hours a day, you will make $5.00 a day.
    - So, with that two ideas you are up to $10.00 a day = $300 a month.
    - checking on some advertised emails and clicking on some paid ads, might get you another $2.00 a day.
    - so there you're at $12.00 a day.

That's my comment, please add to this list.

18. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

It is like people who do really well online and earn a very lucrative residual income with quite a few opportunities.

I know a good number of people who work one network marketing online and when they are earning the amount that they had in mind per month and their team duplicates, they go to another company and do the same.

Imaging if you had, in 2-5 years time, 10 companies online who all are bringing you residual income every single month?

This is kind of the same concept of the "$5 bucks a day".

Think about that....

Tal

19. mattjosh

mattjosh New Member

It's really interesting, but this is really hard to do. 100 income screams of $5 a day.

I know that many people try do autoblog and make Adsense sites to try to achieve this. But it's just so hard getting traffic.

20. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Great topic, aha moment for me and a lot of good motivational information.

It's all about finding something, and doing it over and over. The rinse and repeat concept. Squidoo or blogging can get this done. Some lens make more some less. Upkeep on a blog can just consist of adding a new post a couple times a week or making some sort of change.

My blogs have been up for about 9 months, in December I got slack, it dropped. In January I updated and ta da, they are back up and ranking in google.

With the Squidoo, I just toss em out there, create a few articles to link to them and let them go. Some do well, some don't.

Once a week I post on forums and yahoo answers and create more links. It's a process.