The affiliate websites - Any success stories?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by sahota7, Sep 11, 2008.

1. sahota7

sahota7 New Member

Hiya, Im a newbie on PL, and was wondering has anyone had good success on the affiliate websites that have been pre-done for the users? I mean I was going to give it a go and implement the traffic generation strategies for them, but Im not sure if its worht the time? Am I better off doing my own affiliate product or should I try these out??

ANy help is much appreciated! Sorry if this has been asked before.

Ajay
  2. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

ummm, from personal experience i tried these sites out for a small period of time, not really enough time to completely give these sites justice. However i made no sales so just moved on and to be honest i have never looked back. So personally i suggest you just leave the pre made sites and either create a blog or a website of your own.

hope t his answers your question [​IMG]
  3. pip87

pip87 New Member

I haven't actually tried profit lance myself but i looked at it when i was trying to make money. In the end i went for another company though and i made a substantial income from that and that was a pre-made site but they actually taught me how to run it. So some do work.
  4. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Don't use them. Create your own. I think you should use them as an example of how to set up your own.
  5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

I make some money from affiliate programs, but not with Profit Lance
  6. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I thought the pre-made templates were pretty useless when I was a member of Profit Lance...
  7. 040107

040107 Member

Don't be lazy. Create your own sites![​IMG]

Hosted replicated sites are more beneficial to the person owning the
    hosting account than to the you. You have no control over anything.
    (In this case, that may not be a great idea).

Unless the visitors bookmark the exact page and use the bookmark
    to come back, you probably will seldom see a sale. Remember,
    people have to be exposed to something multiple times before they
    buy.

Is there a reason for visitors to return to the site? Not really...

There's no valuable content there. What little content the sites
    have does not change and isn't unique from other pages have on
    on the same domain. This means you can expect to get insignificant
    amount of natural traffic, if any.
  8. sahota7

sahota7 New Member

thanks guys, that definately clears it up for me, lol so im going to ignore those websites and do some work haha. thank you everyone!
  9. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

So what some of you are saying is basically to use your own blog or site to work your "projects" on, essentially giving yourself at least a fighting chance in the beginning?
  10. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Some people go straight on to websites but i started on a blog, this was useful to me as i knew nothing at the beginning, HTML what was that lol, so a free blog allowed me to make my mistakes at no cost and when i had developed my skills and knew what i was doing i moved on to websites [​IMG] Thats was my route and one i recommend others may feel differently
  11. workworkhome

workworkhome New Member

haven't tried the site you mentioned, but when you create
    your own sites, you tend have more control over what you can do.
  12. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

im new to PL, im gonna work with the ready made sites for a few months until I polish up my advertising skills then make a web site...

no sales through them sites yet, although I have recieved my 1st cheque from another site I made a while ago... delighted
  13. amarz

amarz Guest

there is clickbank, and paydotcom.com there really good
    I recently learned a lot about affiliate marketing
    and have recently started my own business
    you guys can to.
  14. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

footbag_man: no sales through them sites yet, although I have recieved my 1st cheque from another site I made a while ago... delighted
    nice! CONGRATS!