The BEST JOKES!i ever learned

Discussion in 'Humor' started by mariacaniedo, May 11, 2011.

1. mariacaniedo

mariacaniedo New Member

One day a couple is going to travel to America.the trip is free!considering that they are not going to talk from airport where they start to board up to the point of their trip.

The wife promised not to talk.same with the husband.,

When they are already 10 km above the ground the shouted!ohh!how terrible i cant believe that i am now on airplane!the husband hurriedly keep the mouth of her wife shut!giving sign not to talk..it is because if they violated the rule they will pay in double.

So.,the wife just make a jump and have plenty of action.,and the husband just nod and nod his head!.,.,.....until the wife had fallen because of extra movement that causes her to fall down from the airplane.

The husband just keep quiet although he suppose to shout,but he did not do it for him not to PAY!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![imgs=http://www.work-at-home-forum.com/img/p.gif]www.Hair Max.com /picture[/imgs]

2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I heard this joke before or something like it but that is not how it goes.

The wife fell off the plane but the husband kept on being quiet.

3. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

Reading between the lines the joke seems like it would be funny but the translation was horrible for US english. Sorry man! it has potential [​IMG]

4. Miranda84

Miranda84 New Member

LOL! Very funny!

5. mariacaniedo

mariacaniedo New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]just a joke sir!

hehehe i'm back from a long lost days