The best part of ASD

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by asdabq, Aug 7, 2008.

1. kec

kec New Member

Yepper....I sure can-----You dont know the half of it---I have fallen for worse than this....
    someone please just hit me in the head-maybe I will wake up smarter and never suffer from ignorance ever again.....

2. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Kec, this is what I read......"the truth is that most members dont even look at the sites other than the obligatory glimpse. The members know that they are doing there 15 sec obligation and the underlying purpose of their surfing is not to shop."

The words "truth" and "my opinion", for me, are two different things......your truth is NOT my truth.....in my opinion. LOL. Just seemed to me that that was a very bold opinion to be presented as a truth.

Ya know....if waiting to hear the other side and truly having seen/enjoyed the benefits of surfing makes me a cultist, so be it.....

In MY view, though, I'm not here to fight or defend because I am a cultist.....I'm here standiing up for MY right to say no one is guilty until proven so, and this company was workiing beautifully for me.....am also merely saying to you that EVEN if it is your OPINION that the majority of surfers aren't looking at others' sites, that's sort of a far-fetched opinion, in my view, since there's no way you could know what the majority does or doesn't think.

Don't wanna get into a pithing contest.....too many aspirins aren't healthy!

3. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Maybe we can all start our Comments with the words:

"MY OPINION IS THAT": ]blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

That may help some...

4. kec

kec New Member

OK, In my opinion....I am very sweepy.

I read all the posts and I love everyone.

Nite Nite.

5. Caterina

Caterina New Member

LOL.....sleep tight.....

6. Jaz2783

Jaz2783 New Member

Wow. Now kec has factual evidence that more people got into ASD to make money than surf and he says its public record. Love to see it and dont believe it.

7. jobrick

jobrick New Member

Hi Kec out of the 100.000 plus ASD members have you met and interviewed, so you could determined their motivation and attitude in their daily surfing habits, to use the term many you must of spoken to at least 10.000 other wise that word would not apply and you would have to use the term few, if you have spoken to less then a hundred most probably the phrase "minuscule amount" would suffice.

Those who want to be successful online realise there is a wealth of information that can be gathered from surfing, just as professional sports people spend hours watching videos of their own and their competitors performance, the information they gather is vital to their
    success. .. John

8. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

kec: It is amazing to me how people cannot read. I wrote "My opinion above post: I have met many members and I havent met one yet that actually looks at the websites
    NICE TO MEET YOU!

It's your responsibility as an advertiser to capture and keep my attention!

9. nkelly

nkelly New Member

iggyigette: I need to take an aspirin...
    Boy am I glad I was busy today! I missed a full day!!

10. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

asdabq: I would have joined simply for my website's exposure to many who would not have otherwise done a particular search for my services/product.

When surfing was going well back in June, I really looked forward to surfing and seeing innovative site design from others.

There are TONS of FREE autosurfs out there if thats what you wanted!

There are advertising sites that you have to pay for that are non autosurfs AND you get NO rebates on your advertising

Was the autosurf concept a good sound idea?

OF COURSE!

ASD and those like it would be a very good idea because it is COOPerative marketing at its finest a group of advertisers get together, agree to view each others PAID advertising, AND than rebate back a percentage of their advertising dollars.

NOTHING wrong with that BUT when you say ok I join, than Sally can join UNDER me and I get a piece of her action , than Tom joins and we get a piece of that action, than Jim joins and we get a matching bonus etc etc etc Thats when it becomes an ILLEGAL pyramid!!

There are ad sites that allow you to be an "affiliate" thats legal

The business I currently earn a income from is cooperative marketing and is legit has quality products and I buy customers

Point being all these 100% matching bonuses made it to were it would collapse under sheer lack of money to sustain it without having to constantly get new money in.

The people who were in first and signed up tons and tons of people are the ones who were pulling in thousands per month which made it a pyramid , ones at the top made tons off OUR money!!!!

THAT makes me angry!!AND should make you angry.

BUT adsurf with andy's been in biz with this since 2006 WHY did it just close down now in 2008??

The call that rayda was talking on along with a Terry, Irma, Joe, Chad was absolutely CHILLING to me in that they spoke about anti-govt and anti-US and I will NOT have any part of being in a group that are anti-govt and anti-US

Let me make this crystal clear I am FIRST and FOREMOST a PROUD American and citizen of a great country the United States of America!!

11. kec

kec New Member

Jaz2783: Wow. Now kec has factual evidence that more people got into ASD to make money than surf and he says its public record. Love to see it and dont believe it.

Once again-people cannot read----if you read the above I stated it to be my opinion very openly and frankly. I love how you state that I said it was fact. Forums are for opinions as much as info and yes from my experience with the folks I have met --very clearly the money was the motivation-not the advertising.

I also do recognize from hearing from some people that they did reap advertising benefit-as it should be--

12. kec

kec New Member

jobrick: Hi Kec out of the 100.000 plus ASD members have you met and interviewed, so you could determined their motivation and attitude in their daily surfing habits, to use the term many you must of spoken to at least 10.000 other wise that word would not apply and you would have to use the term few, if you have spoken to less then a hundred most probably the phrase "minuscule amount" would suffice.

Those who want to be successful online realise there is a wealth of information that can be gathered from surfing, just as professional sports people spend hours watching videos of their own and their competitors performance, the information they gather is vital to their
    success. .. John

Look I get it--I get that people are so paranoid about anything possibly being said that doesnt 100% promote the truth you want to be told. I get that people are freaking out about the possible loss here.

I get that you /others think that all posts pointing out what is publiuc record about andy's background should be buried.

I get that you/others think that people saying what has been their experience, if negative, is going to hurt their case against the feds.

I get where you are coming from.

I just dont buy into how some of you refuse to acknowledge even something that is true-that andy has a checkered recent past, that andy lied to all the members about his presidential honor, that andy , the devout christian....isnt who he said he was.

It is amazing to me how much some of you are so looking through rose colored glasses and wanting censored forums--that is just wrong.

13. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Public Forums are for the exchange of information Both Pro and Con.

If folks want Only "Pro" ASD Forum, there are a number of them out there.

If folks want Only an ASD Bash Forum, there is SCAM.com.

Unfortunately Forums that Lean either way tend of "Filter Out" and Censor information that they do not approve of - kinda like Communist China that Censors the Internet to prevent any "Anti - China" information, or Information regarding "Free Tibet".

The "truth" isn't found in either an All Pro ASD Forum or an All Anti-ASD Forum...it is found in a Forum that allows both points of view to be heard...although I must admit it is a very "hazy' truth but at least it is a little closer to what the real truth may be...

What we don't need is personal attacks and name calling against one another...and perhaps starting a comment with "In my Opinion" may help also.

14. kec

kec New Member

luvtravel:

There are TONS of FREE autosurfs out there if thats what you wanted!

There are advertising sites that you have to pay for that are non autosurfs AND you get NO rebates on your advertising

OF COURSE!

ASD and those like it would be a very good idea because it is COOPerative marketing at its finest a group of advertisers get together, agree to view each others PAID advertising, AND than rebate back a percentage of their advertising dollars.

NOTHING wrong with that BUT when you say ok I join, than Sally can join UNDER me and I get a piece of her action , than Tom joins and we get a piece of that action, than Jim joins and we get a matching bonus etc etc etc Thats when it becomes an ILLEGAL pyramid!!

The business I currently earn a income from is cooperative marketing and is legit has quality products and I buy customers

Point being all these 100% matching bonuses made it to were it would collapse under sheer lack of money to sustain it without having to constantly get new money in.

The people who were in first and signed up tons and tons of people are the ones who were pulling in thousands per month which made it a pyramid , ones at the top made tons off OUR money!!!!

BUT adsurf with andy's been in biz with this since 2006 WHY did it just close down now in 2008??

The call that rayda was talking on along with a Terry, Irma, Joe, Chad was absolutely CHILLING to me in that they spoke about anti-govt and anti-US and I will NOT have any part of being in a group that are anti-govt and anti-US

Let me make this crystal clear I am FIRST and FOREMOST a PROUD American and citizen of a great country the United States of America!!

Finally a voice of pure reason. Thank You for your post.

15. asdabq

asdabq New Member

luvtravel: There are TONS of FREE autosurfs out there if thats what you wanted!

OF COURSE!

Luvt,

Thank you for a well crafted, well thought out statement! Your best work to date!

My point with starting this thread was to find support for the original concept of autosurfing with a little return.
    I would ask anyone who did enjoy the entire process to so state here.

Please, there is no need for venom for others here, this is an open forum with ideas presented by people form all walks of life.

I wonder how many would stay in the game if the terms changed, say, only a very modest return of 25% max in any given situation. That could be sustainable.

100% matches, daily reinvestment, these have to go for the program to continue for years.

Part of the reason i joined was for income, I won't lie, but this little video had a lot to do with it. I don't know if it's official but it bothers me that I was sold on it- it's long but an eye opener: http://74.52.216.242/users/recordings/rs85b689257fd0/Asd-rayda/

tt

16. jobrick

jobrick New Member

Hi kec the truth is I sign on to ASD because it I like what it had to offer me, also I like what I was reading at the forums about people getting paid regular for more then twelve month for viewing websites and they were getting a positive results from their primary business. I never took Andy's personal life into consideration so it would be very hypocritical of me to now take the high moral ground, I feel ASD is not being investigated because of Andy's past but because the AG in DC is not happy with structure of ASD.. John